Dust

"What did you say? Who did you call a monkey?"

"Who else could have been? Do you think I fell on purpose ?!"

The fall was abrupt, as if the boy had been knocked over by a giant bear. Jin was impatient, took a deep breath and decided to help the boy get up. He held out his hand to the boy.

"I do not need your help!"

Said the boy who stood up alone, and wiped the dust from his pants.

He turned his back and spoke quietly "idiot"; But the other one heard, and before the boy could take a few steps, Jin took his arm. The boy's eyes widened.

"You're crazy, let me go!"

"Before you call me a monkey, now I'm an idiot, who do you think is to offend me for free?"

"Why do not you walk like a human in public places, instead of running and knocking people down?" Is it hard for you to do this?"

"Just because I touched you involuntarily, and you fell to the ground, now you're crying about it?"

"Humph, that's all I needed!" (he spoke with a wry smile). "All you need now is for me to apologize."

"It would be reasonable of you".

"Well, the wrong one here is you! And you want to know? I hope we never meet again, because if that happens I'd rather throw up the meal of the day!"

"I will not apologize because you have offended me twice. And if that answer, for now, serve you ... I did not know that I hit anyone. I thought it was a fly".

Jin gave his best smile. 

The boy became nervous and frowned.

"They should trap you in a cage. I think you ran away from the zoo. "

Jin took a step forward and looked seriously at the young man in front of him. And then he asked, intimidating the boy.

"Are you looking for confusion?"

The boy stared back and simply said, "Get out of my way!" And he pushed that troglodyte and left.

Jin noticed a small object on the floor. He bent to pick it up. It was a pen and an almost childlike miniature. It had a blue whale shape, and the initials 'ZZ' written. He smiled because he thought it was too much of a coincidence. He looked at the horizon and there was no one else besides him.

"Why did you delay?"

"I had some setbacks on the way." Jin realized that the businessman wanted details of his delay.

"A crazy fan stopped me in the street to ask for an autograph. You know how these fans are. A bunch of desperate to gain 1 minute of attention. " (Jin was referring to the boy who offended him and made him lose his precious time).

The businessman just laughed and nodded. "Okay, sit down, we need to talk."

(...)

"Dude, what happened to the wrist?" (ZZ's older cousin asked, she works in the studio, and is your legal advisor).

"I fell to the ground" (ZZ answered while passing an ointment and then cures with a look).

"It looks like it was ugly, your wrist is a bit swollen, you want some help?"

"That's enough."

"How did this happen?"

ZZ did not want to talk about what had happened.

"I just stumbled, and that was when I used my fist as support to not hurt myself, and then I hit that bone."

"That's boring! So you're not using the guitar for at least a few days."

"Tomorrow I can use it, just today I can not."

He smiled sadly as he picked up his guitar and could not play. He left the guitar in a corner and grabbed his purse. He searched every corner of the bag and could not find the 'damn' pen-drive. He sighed angrily and rubbed his head impatiently. He knew he had put it there. No one could have moved, and he did not leave it at home either.

""Damn, this is going to delay my work!" Today, avowedly, it's not really my lucky day...First it was this stupid monkey that got in my way. Now, that's !

(...)

Jin was working out at night in the gym. After the workout, the jiu jitsu training began in the tatami room. This time the class was more than special. Two foreign and world-known fighters were the special guests. Jin and his class soon entertained with the new participants who came to give a workshop.

After class, some students, including Jin, stayed for a chat with the guests. They would stay in Beijing for only two days, and would have little to enjoy the night tour with the galley.

After a full day and a soothing bath, Jin threw himself into bed wearing only a samba-song underwear (a shorts made of printed polyester, a nice soft sleeping fabric)

Still facedown, he stared at the desk beside the bed. He looked at the control of the television and ignored it. He looked at his cell phone, stretched his arm, saw 3 missed calls and knows how many SMS. He returned the cell phone and ignored it. He looked at another object on the table. She wondered as her curiosity grew.

He got up and picked up his laptop. He set it on the desk. Still facedown, he placed the pen-drive on the laptop to kill his curiosity. He was quite sure that he would not see 'that boy' any more; but if had any of his personal information there, maybe, MAYBE he would get in touch with him to return the pen drive.

"Singer?" Hmm...

There were only 3 photos and one song. The photo was enough for him to realize that it was a singer.

I put the music to listen. He turned on his back and lay on the bed, resting his head with both hands as a pillow. He stared at the ceiling and listened to the soft melody...