Your Monkey!

"Happy birthday Timmy, we love you so much!"

...

A few weeks later

Two ringtones without cell phone. Jin takes the cell phone in his back pocket.

"How about the championship?"

Jin smiles and responds to his businessman message

"Hum... Interesting"

"Hahaha...   modest you"

Jin was a young jiu jitsu fighter. 2 years ago he joined the MMA championships. He recently won the world championship that took place in Brazil. Now it is available to China with gold medal and much honor. Some companies consulted sponsor the athlete, but this was discussed as soon as he returned to China.

"What time is your flight?" The athlete's manager asks.

"I'm already boarding." Jin lays down a hand luggage with no metal detector, safer or cell phone with another hand, while they were talking.

(...)

Beijing Airport

He called a cab and did not even see the time pass until he got home. Tired, he went straight to his private nest. He threw his sports bag into a corner, ripped off his shoes, took off his shirt and threw himself on the bed like a heavy potato sack. He only had time to turn on the air conditioner because afterwards he fell into a deep sleep. That great man slept like a princess poisoned by the apple. Just a lovely kiss to wake him up.

Ten hours of sleep have already passed. He woke up early the next day. Took a shower that lasted for centuries. Now he was wearing a pair of jeans shorts. His hair was now gelled and he was doing a modern hairstyle. When he combed, he approached the huge mirror that covered part of his modern wardrobe, blinked to himself, and said:

"How tasty I am" (and stood admiring in front of the mirror showed the chest and arms defined, but below his clavicle there was a purple skin, an insignificant bruise).

He opened the wardrobe and found a white T-shirt - Cobra D'água - which he bought in Brazil last year. 'Cobra D'água' was a Brazilian brand and very famous among athletes.

In his baggage that was in a corner, he brought some things from Brazil, but would only open and organize the night. With a heat bag on his shoulder, he opened the refrigerator and put it in the bag: 1 isotonic, 2 bananas, 1 juice of protein and ingredients needed to prepare a natural sandwich.

He observed that he needed to refill the refrigerator and throw away what could no longer be consumed there. He threw the training bag in his back, took the keys from the motorcycle, put on his sunglasses and left biting his sandwich. As soon as he got out of the apartment and entered the garage, he forgot his cell phone. He went up again to get the iphone. He got on the bike, and before putting on his helmet, he put on his headset and followed his journey as he maneuvered back and forth with his bike to the sound of Pitbull - I know you want me. 

He parked in front of a building. Jin barely got off the bike when he heard the cheeky whistle of a woman riding a bicycle. He smiled as he held the helmet and looked at the woman who still sends him a kiss with his hands. 

Jin walked into the building smiling in the corner, shaking his head and thinking, "These women are getting more and more daring." 

He took the phone out of his pocket and looked for him as he walked down the hall. A pair of boots made a soft noise in the hallway, walking against it. In his ear, there were also a pair of headphones. Jin felt that he came across someone and heard the offense before turning around to see what had happened.

"You came from where, from the planet of the monkeys? Your monkey!"

Jin took off his sunglasses to look at that young boy lying on the floor.