[8] Tickles

Alex's POV

My eyes flutter open looking around. I notice everyone is gone, including Thomas. I sit up looking around confused then hear laughter from the kitchen. I get up and walk into the kitchen seeing everyone sitting around a table eating waffles. Patton smiles seeing me "Hey kiddo! Are you hungry?" I slightly nod still a bit out of it. Patton hands me a pakte with three waffles on it with a side of strawberries. I smile and lean against the counter eating. "Why are you standing?" I stop chewing and look at Roman shrugging "Idk. They wouldn't let me sit and eat at the orphanage. I had to stand." Thomas sighs and pulls me into his lap. I bite my lip to keep in my laughter but burst out laughing. Everyone looks confused but Logan notices what I'm laughing about and smiles a bit "What? What's so funny?" Thomas asks. I grin "It's not you. Look at Roman" I breath out still laughing. Virgil looks on his back and laughs. Roman reaches behind him and pulls a sing of his shoulder "What is this?" He asks looking at it. "I have no idea Prince Charming. What does it say?" Virgil teases. He reads over it then his face flushes looking at me "Alex..." My eyes widen as I launch up and start to run. Roman tackles me onto the couch and strats to tickle me. I burst into laughter, squirming to get him off but it doesn't work. About a minute later he stops and lays on top of me. I groan and try to push him off. "Get off of me ya, smelly!" I say pushing on his shoudlers. Roman rolls over and off of me onto the floor with a thud. I sit up and look down at him "Oh my god! Are you ok?" Roman nods and grabs my wrist pulling me down. I yelp as I land on top of him. We both laugh as I roll to the side hugging his side. Roman sighs and messes with my hair before standing up then helping me up. We walk back into the kitchen and I continue to eat my food. I look around at everyone "Meow" I say causing everyone to look at me. I grin sheepishly "What? it was random and this is a random house." They shrug then we all heqd to the living room to binge watch Disney movies. Logan is sitting on the love seat with Patton next to him. Thomas, Roman and I are on ghe couch while Virgil sits on the floor in front of me. I gently play with his hair causing him to lean his back and look at me. Vigil smiles and goes back to movie. "He likes you." I look at Thomas who nods towards Virgil.