[7] Hospital Trip

I'M BACK! Happykai123 could you leave a name, gender, sexuality, whether or not he/she/them likes Alex and description for your character on my Twitter at Karissa_The_Koala?  Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex's POV

After me waking up we established that my ankle needed medical care. "B-But I hate hospitals..." I stutter out. Thomas sighs and grabs my hand "We have to. If you don't, it might get worse" I pout remembering the last time I was in a hospital "O-Ok... I'll go but please stay with me." I mumble. Thomas nods and kisses my forehead "I'll stay with you the entire time. I promise." I nod and Thomas helps me off the couch. My knees buckle and I hit the ground with a groan. Patton gasps and hurries over to me "Oh my god! Are you ok?!" I nod biting on my lip to keep from crying at the pain. "I...I can't move." I say choking on tears. Thomas sighs and bends down wrapping an arm under my legs and waist picking me. I try my hardest to not cry but let a tear slip from my eye. Thomas takes me and sets me in the passenger seat before driving to the hospital. We arrive at the hospital I think about the others. A small smile crosses my lips seeing their worry when I was hurt "They care about me..." Is all I can say before I am picked up again. Thomas walks into the care and we are lead to a room. The entire time the doctor checks my foot I am holding Thomas' hand. I'm surprised he doesn't hate me. I'm so clingy. I wonder when the doctor walks out. "Of course I don't hate you, why would I?" I look at him in shock "I said that aloud?" He nods and rubs my knuckles "Your my daughter. I don't hate you being clingy. I love it and I'm sure Patton will love you being clingy. He loves to cuddle." Thomas says with a chuckle. I laugh a bit "So do I." They wrap my ankle and we head back to the car. I buckle up and rest my head against the window. I try to keep my eyes open but that doesn't happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Virgil's POV

"We're back" Thomas says walking through the door. We all look at him to see a sleeping Alex laying in his arms. I slightly smile as Thomas sits down holding her in his lap. She looks so...peaceful. Alex's eyes flutter open and she moves her head "Guys?" She mumbles. We all hum in response. "Love you." Alex says and looks around with a smile. We all smile back, even me. "Love you too." Thomas says rubbing her arm. She falls back asleep and Patton awes "She's so precious." Patton whispers staring at the sleeping teen. Thomas nods running a hand through her hair "I know..." He whispers