Chapter 2

I sighed as I stood up from the bed, my eyes still closed because I just hate the brightness so early in the morning. I stretched and rubbed my eyes. I heard loud chattering in the living room and smiled. They're all here and I'm happy they are, Taehyung has fun when they're here. I washed my face, teeth, and brushed out my hair, put it up into a crappy bun with a pen I found in the bathroom. I put on one of V's shirts and walked out and onto the balcony. RM was there and I took the hat he was wearing and put it on my head as best as I could and sat in front of him. I smiled when he looked up and started rapping his part from 'Save Me.' He rolled his eyes and sighed in amusement. I gave his hat back and kissed his cheek before entering the house again. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a water, I chugged the whole thing. you wouldn't understand how thirsty I was.I went to the living room and saw them all turn to face me. They laughed suddenly and I looked around. What was so funny? I didn't know and still don't know. I walked back into the kitchen and sat on the counter while I checked my phone. Taehyung stumbled into the kitchen and I sighed. I rolled my eyes and focused on my phone. He yelled something I couldn't understand and grabbed a bottle of water for everyone then left. Not one word. I walked to RM again and sat across from him. I didn't say anything. I simply looked up at the sky and put in my earphones, blasting 'Adios Amor.' I leaned back and closed my eyes. I knew I couldn't ride with them in their limo, maybe it's a guy thing. I decided that I wanted a book so I walked into the living room, still not being to hear anything. I grabbed my favorite book and suddenly felt someone hug me. I paused my music and looked up. "Taehyung Kim I'm not in the mood and you obviously just ignored me",I whispered. 

A frown appeared on his face and he turned me around so that I was facing him then, all of a sudden, kissed all over my face. I pushed him away gently and shook my head. "Oh come on, Eva",he whined,"I'm sorry. It's just that they all really wanted water and I was going to go back, but.." He stopped and bit his lip. I pulled away and waved at all of the members.

"Someone is sleeping on the couch tonight",Suga yelled,"not even your charms can help!" 

I laughed and watched all of them gang up on V, oh yes they were being very mean, but I mean, come on, it was funny. I sat next to Suga and leaned back on the couch. 

"She's replacing you, she wants a divorce, she loves me",Suga laughed.

V frowned and picked me up. I yelled and screamed for help as he carried me away. Some of the members laughed and tried to reach out to help me. Once we were out of sight I wrapped my arms around Taehyung's neck and kissed him over and over again. "You're too good for him, I'm the only one for you, aren't I?",he asked quite childishly. I nodded and went down to his shoulder and put my head on it. He walked back into the living room and placed me down. I watched him sit on the floor and they all decided that they should practice their dance routine. I called out for RM and he came rushing in. I played the song and watched them intently. 

"Jimin it's left and then right, J-Hope you're going a bit too slow for the rhythm of the song, V your footwork is a little sloppy, watch that",I said then got up. I danced with them and restarted the song. "J-Hope when your part comes on, try not to move so much because then you have to hold hands with everyone",I said directly to him as the rest of them chatted and talked about the dance. After a good hour of all of the dancing they went home and V left with them. 

I stepped into the warm bath that I had set up. I sat back and looked out of the window in front of me. I drifted deep into thought as the radio blasted through my speakers. Stigma played as I thought of when we first got engaged and how it isn't the same anymore. I feel like no one is at my side anymore. I constantly miss him even though he's right next to me. His voice rang through my ears and I sighed. I started crying, harder and harder with each passing minute. I felt like everything was slipping through my fingers and I couldn't do anything. I screamed and threw a candle at the wall, practically clinging to myself. I dug my nails into my skin and sobbed. Where was he when I needed him? I wanted to blame him, but I knew that even if I tried to tell him about everything, nothing would come out. My lips are sealed and I don't think I would be able to say anything even if I tried. I slammed myself on the back of the tub and stared at the wall emptily. I didn't think at all, I couldn't. 

I forced myself to get up when I heard the front door open. I drained the water and ran to my vanity. I started to do my make up and heard someone walk into the room. 

"Someone doesn't have clothes on",he said sarcastically. 

I smiled and shook my head, acting along. "I think everyone has clothes on around here",I laughed out. I finished up my make up then curled my hair. I put on Taehyung's favorite shade of lip stick on me, red, then a watching red pair of undergarments. I walked into the closet where he was debating on which tie to wear for his solo. 

He turned to face me and I laughed at his expression. 

"That's my wife right there",he yelled as loud as he could. I laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe. I saw him smile and he hugged me with that bright smile. "l guess I'm going with red",he said and threw the blue tie to the side. I grabbed my red dress and put it on. I put  jewelry, gold makes it look a bit classier and it matches the shoes I decided to wear. I grabbed my purse then put on lots of perfume. 

I walked out if the room and met V at the front of the door and sighed deeply. He was wearing sweats and a sweater. he pulled off things like that and I didn't understand why I couldn't. He just looks very pretty in anything that he wears. I frowned and looked down at myself. "I feel over dressed",I said nervously. I ran back inside and changed into some tights and a sweater. I put on my converse and held my fancy outfit for the gala after in my arms. I looked up at V and laughed. He shook his head and took my hand then walked me to my car. I started it up and looked up at him after I sat down. "The limo will be here any minute for you, right?",I said with a smile. 

He nodded and kissed my cheek. "Yes, don't worry about me",he said and I nodded before I kissed him and drove off. 

What if their footwork is off again? What if J-Hope doesn't fix his part? I'm nervous as heck today.