Barbie Killed Ken GirlxGirl Stories! Author #13

Babykayy01

Member since: 2011

Remember 

She has never pray before and she stopped going to church when her mom died of cancer. She couldn’t take this again but then she heard an angelic voice. The voice she fell in love with in such short time, the voice she knew for a fact she was going to spend the rest of her life with. She sits up quickly and says, “Hey hun how are you?” The woman in the bed stared at her confused. “Where? What happen?” she asks rubbing her forehead trying to sit up. “No, no, lie down you were in a car accident relax.” The blonde women say to her. She stared at the beautiful woman in front of her but she didn’t know who she was. The blonde woman notice the confuse look on her face so she asks, “Do you remember anything that happen tonight.” The love of her life look back at her confuse and answers, “I’m sorry but who are you.” The blonde could feel tears building in her eyes she steps back squeezing her head together then she sees flashbacks. Three Hours Ago She licks her way back up her lover body and looks in them icy blue eyes she fell in love with and smiles. “I’m going to tell them.” Her lover says. “What?” the blonde asks confuse. “I’m going to tell my parents about us and I’m going to break the engagement. Then we can live together in the open.” Her lover explains to her. “I love you.” She finishes. Present “I ask who you are?” the injury woman repeated. "No...No...No this cant be happening. Please tell me you remember."

Chapter #1-->5155735

Divide

Divide isn't a normal town. It has Wolves, Witches, and Vampires and they are all divided into different parts of the town. Violet is a wolf and she has three brothers named Ethan, Lucas, and Scott and when she starts to protect a witch name Chloe everything changes. Will the town set aside their differences and fight together during the biggest war of their time.

Chapter #1-->3751132