Zoe

Mistake: it's Jack who had accident.

~

Zoe's pov.

I was watching finding nemo when I got a call from Finn.

"Hi Finn"

"Zoe rush to the hospital NOW Jack had a accident!" He shouted.

I totally freaked out. I changed myself into jeans and a a tank top. I tied my hair into a messy bun. I took my car keys and drove to the hospital.

I ran into the lobby and asked where was Jack. When someone was calling me. I turned back to see louis.

"Louis! Where is Jack!"

"He's in room no. 223 there" Louis said as he pointed at the room. We rushed there. Finn was outside the room crying. I sat beside him while Louis went to ask the doctor what actually happened.

"Finn it's alright" I said as I rubbed his back.

"Alright? Are you serious Zoe?"

"Sorry"

I went in the corner of the room to call Joe.

"Joe would be here any minute" I told Louis who also had tears. "On Louis" I said as I hugged him.

~

It was 4 in the evening now. Almost the whole YouTube gang was here. Alfie, Marcus, Tanya, Jim, Caspar and many more.

I sat beside Alfie on one side and Finn on another. I couldn't control it. I was crying. I don't know why but the fun that Jack and I had the other day was just flowing through my mind. That made me cry even more. "He'll be ok Zoe" Alfie said as he rubbed my back. "Zoe" Finn whispered and hugged me. "I wanna tell you something" Finn told as his eyes filled up. "Jack really liked you" by the time he completed his sentence he was already crying. "You know what was his purpose of going out?" He asked as he took a deep breath. "No" I whispered. "He was going to propose you Zoe, he w- was off to your ho- house...he-he loves you"

That literally gave me a heart attack. I was crying. "It's not your mistake" Alfie said comforting me. I took a deep breath. "He'll be ok. He'll be ok" I whispered to myself.

~

It was about to be 10. There was no sign of Jack.

"Guys thankyou so much but I think you guys should be leaving" Finn said as he stood up and wiped his tears.

"Are you kidding me? We are not going anywhere!" Marcus said.

"I'm off to get some food for you guys and Finn I'm coming back!" Alfie said as he stood up.

"I'll join you mate" Jim said. "WE ARE COMING BACK" Jim shouted.

"Thankyou so much guys" Finn said as he sat next to me.

"Finn did you tell your parents?" I asked.

"Yeah they'll catch the next flight" Finn said.

"Everything will be fine right?" I said as I looked up at the white ceiling

~

the doctor came out of the room and removed his gloves and gave it to the nurse. "Room no. 45"

We all gathered around him.

"Is Jack fine?" Finn asked worriedly.

The doctor looked blank.

"Sir? How's Jack" Marcus asked. I could see his eyes fill up. Everyone knew what was going on.

"Answer us!" Louis shouted.

"I'm sorry we couldn't save him"

~

Hope you liked this chapter. Please please vote and comment.

Love you forever. Check out my another fanfic: the second chance. {Harry styles}

Love, hazel xx (zalfieshipper)