~9~

Alfie's pov.

What I heard just now gave me the shock of my life. Zoe likes me. Wow. I didn't say anything. I was sitting there thinking that Zoe likes me that's it. I could hear Zoe she was crying. I was in shock until I could feel something fall on me, it was Zoe. She fainted. I guess she had a panic attack.

"Zoe Zoe are you there?"

I run to Joe's room as I had no idea what to do. As I open the door slowly the cool air hits my face. I see Joe sleeping and I wake him up.

"What Alfie?" He says in a sleepy yet hot voice.

"Joe, Zoe had a panic attack." I say.

"What??" He shouted so loudly that Caspar and Jack also woke up.

"What happened?" Caspar asked worriedly.

"Zoe got a panic attack" Joe said while getting up.

"What!!" Jack and Caspar said at once.

We rushed to Zoe's room and I sat next to Zoe and Joe sat next to Zoe on the other side. Caspar and Jack sat on the very end of the bed. I was really worried for Zoe.

"Zoe, Zoe" Joe said "Caspar get a wet towel"

"Aye Aye- sorry I'll get it" Caspar is such a idiot.

Hope Zoe gets okay because this is happening because of me. She's my best friend and I do care about her. Nothing more only best friend.

Zoe's pov.

I could feel really heavy as a wet towel came on my face. I could feel someone's hand on my face stroking my hair so I suddenly got up.

"Relax Zoe it's me Alfie" he says and I smiled.

"You okay Zoe?" Joe asked. I could feel four pairs of eye staring at me.

"Yeah"

"Panic attack?" Jack asked raising a eyebrow. I nodded looking down.

"Nothing to be ashamed of Zoe" Alfie said looking at Jack. I smiled. He always made me comfortable, he understood me. That's why I liked him. I must say Shai is really lucky.

"Zoe if your okay we'll go?" Joe asked me yawning.

"Yeah, sorry night"

"No sorry," Jack smiled. "night Alf and Zoe" Jack said.

We finally slept. I was really tired now.

"Umm..Zo-"

"Alfie can we talk about it tommorow, please?" I pleaded.

"Alright night"

"night"

Alfie's pov.

I got up with really bad headache. Today I had to do a lot of work. I had to film today with Jack and also had to edit two videos. I had almost finished with the editing of the make up video with Zoe. Zoe..I had to talk to Zoe. I saw on the other side of the bed Zoe wasn't there I guess she must have woke up.

I was going to the bathroom when I saw it was locked. I knocked the door but no one replied. That was when I realised someone was crying ..it was Zoe.

"Zoe Zoe open the door!!"

"Alfie can you leave me!!"

"Ummm..NO!!"

"Please go!!"

"Please Zoe open the door, for me, please?"

I heard the door open and saw the poor Zoe. Her eyes were all red, her mascara had all spread. I hugged her immedately. We both sat on the floor and for the first time I thought that it was okay. I put my arms around her, she was crying on my shoulders. I needed to know why was she crying.

Zoe's pov.

I get up remembering whatever happend yesterday. That was really bad. Alfie would hate me now. Nobody would ever be mine. I am useless, I am ugly. Nobody loves me, nobody. What did I want? Alfie. I was crying. Again. My vission was going blur. I got up and went in the bathroom because I didn't wanna wake up Alfie.

I locked the door and I was not feeling well which made me cry even more. I felt like throwing up and that was when I realised somebody was knocking the door but I didn't reply. Alfie started shouting, He was telling me to open the door but I didn't want to. Atlast I had to. He hugged me and I needed that. We both sat down and for the first time it was fine with me. I was crying on his shoulder.

"Why are you crying, all over again?" He asks and I don't say anything but he understands. "What are you crying for that?" I nod.

"C'mon Zoe it's not your mistake that I am so handsome"

I roll my eyes and however mange to smile. He wipe my tears and went into serious mood.

"Zoe it's alright..You said you wouldn't like me right?"

I nodded.

"Yeah so everything's fine!"

I bit my lip and looked at him. Could I forget to like him? It would be hard.

He pulled me for a hug. I hugged him back but then I pushed him and ran. Yuck. I vomited. Alfie rubbed my back and that made me feel so good. I wash my face.

"Don't feel good?"

"No..I think I'll sleep Alf can you tell the boys?"

"Yeah sure"

~~