~10~

~Alfie~

I come out of the bathroom and see Zoe sleeping. Her mouth is open and she snoring lightly. I giggle on this version of Zoe.

"Where the hell are you guys?" Joe shouted.

"They are making their way with clay." I hear Caspar say and everyone laughs. I roll my eyes at his senseless joke.

"That was a senseless joke."  I hear Joe.

"Yeah in a minute" I finally answer. I grab my Iphone and scroll through my twitter. It was all about people asking that why hadn't I uploaded a video till now. I finally tweet, but before I tweeted I had to ask Zoe if she was okay if I would upload it before she does because I knew she had not edited till now and she was not well so...yeah.

"Umm Zoe" I say and feel guilty because she was sleeping and I woke her up.

"Yeah?" she groans.

"Should I upload the make up tag video?" I ask.

"Yeah course Alf, I may upload it next week..." she answers.

"Yeah Zoe go back to sleep now." I instruct her and she laughs. "I feel better now anyway I'll be down in half an hour."

"Yaayyy!" She gives a weak smile and I miss Shai as I see zoe smiling at me that way. I wish even shai could look at me that way. I open the door and the warm air hits my face. I never realised it was this hot its because of the AC which was on the whole night. I go downstairs and hear their giggles. I tweet as I sit next to them;

'@pointlessblog: New video with @zozeebo coming up really soon keep an eye out.'

"So what's for breakfast?" I ask.

"Lucky charms!" Joe shouted.

"Where's Zoe?" Caspar laughs.

"Why the hell are you laughing?" I laugh.

"I don't know mate, it's funny. Zoe's not here." he continues to laugh. "That's not funny." I say.

"Yeah where's Zoe?" Jack asks.

"Yeah Yeah where-"

"Yeah right cheers" I shout and everyone started laughing.

"Ok now seriously whe-"

I got up and switched myself into serious mood. I took a bowl and started pouring milk in it and took the lucky charms from the table.

"Umm guys she has been kidnapped." I said while pouring my lucky charms.

Joe stood up and shouted "What when ho-"

"Nice one Alfie!" Jack laughs. I shoot a glare at him and he stops. I started laughing really bad. I couldn't control it.

"I am joking. Only one who is smart here is Jack." I said while laughing really loud, that loud that I think even India could hear it. Okay too much.

"Oi! This is no joke man." Caspar smiles.

"What is wrong with you?" Joe rolls his eyes.

"Alfie! I like you." Jack says between his laughs. "Cheers." I reply. "But really where is she?"

"Umm she's not well, she's sleeping.."

"What? I'll go check." Joe says and we all start awwing.

"No." I shout and everyone looks at me. "Umm I mean don't disturb her let her sleep, she anyway feels better." I say and everyone says oh.

"So whats the plan for today?" I ask changing the topic.

"Shopping." Jack says as he sips his coffee. "Shopping?" I roll my eyes. "Yeah, there's no rule which says only girls can shop." he answers. "There's no rule either which says only boys can shop." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Okay guys chill we'll just go for like you know movie or you know but now lets film." Joe says and we all nod.

"Ok get your camera ready, so today Alfie film with Jack and I will film with Caspar!"

"This is gonna be good." Caspar laughs. He's gone mad.

After we finish filming , we went downstairs. Joe and Caspar had not finish filming yet so I thought I would go check on Zoe. I care about her, okay?

"Mate where you going?" Jack says and I roll my eyes. Too much to handle sometimes.

"Um, to get water. I thirsty. You want?" I had to lie because I knew if I would tell him that I was going to check on Zoe even he would come and honestly I wanted to be alone with Zoe.

"I am okay mate" he smiles. "Alright" I reply.

I go upstairs and open the door. She was looking at herself and smiled at herself which she always did. She looked beautiful. She was back to normal. She looked perfect.

"You look beautiful." I say and she screams because of my sudden outburst. "Shush,  Zoe it's me" I cover her mouth with my hand and she bites it.

"Ow, what the hell?" I shout and she laughs. "And thanks Alfie." She says as she continues to apply her lipstick.

"For what Zoe?"

"You told I look beautiful." She rolls her eyes. "Oh yeah, you do." She smiled, that smile kills me, no doubt.

"Zoe how do you feel now?" I ask as I fidgit with her make up brushes. "What's this?" I ask as press the pink stuff. "Don't do that!" She says as she takes it away.  "First, I'm good thanks. Second, thats called blush." she smiles.  "Remember what you said? You said your a expert." she giggles.

"I didn't say that, that was pointlessblog." I say. "Obviously." She rolls her eyes.

"Mate you told me your going to drink water" Jack asked raising a eyebrow and then looked at Zoe. Idiot, came out of nowhere. "Hey Zoe how do you feel now?"

"Yeah Jack goodm" Zoe said looking at herself at the mirror.

"I told you but after I drank water I thought I would check on Zoe." I say as I jump on zoe's bed.

"Yeah right." Jack said rolling his eyes.

"Hey! So whats the plan for today? I am ready!" Zoe said looking at us smiling and folding her hands.

"Zoe but you're not well and you've to rest" Joe said. Man, people are coming one by one. Oh! see even Caspar came.

"Shopping!!" Caspar shouted.

"I am coming I don't care. I'm totally fine.." She pouts.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." she nods.

"Okay then, SHOPPING!!" I shouted. Four pair of eyes were staring at me, but Zoe cut the silence. "Let's go" She shouted and then smiled at me and I mouth 'thankyou'

We had such a great time shopping and we also went to starbucks. It was really late when we came back so we decided to stay over at Zoe's and Joe's house. Then I remembered about Shai, I didn't even talk to her for about two days but she also never thought of calling me? What relationship is this? Anyway I dialled in her number and called her. Her number was busy. I came out of the room when I heard my name whisper. I turn around and saw Zoe.