Chapter 15

I hate being depressed. I find clowns weird. Floating baby heads are cool. So enjoy the chapter.

Grimmy's P.O.V.

Lucas is in a very deep stage of depression. And he saved me from being depressed. Luckily in the end of this cave is where the therapist Baha lives.

I carried Lucas, Man, he is heavy. And ran towards to exit. I was getting closer when somethings came out my way.

They were clowns. I hate clowns.

"Hey, kid, do you like to play balloons with us?", the clowns asked.

I just stared at them and they just stared at me. Then I killed them with my scythe. And continued running, my legs felt like they were already breaking.

Why was I born with these legs they aren't strong enough! I grumbled the same thing until I reached the threrapist.

"Oh I reached the therapist! Complaining helped me get here!", I cheered going up and down. I did my happy dance but before I could finish Lucas was grabbing his knife.

"NO!", I said sliding like a baseball player and grabbing the knife. I think I hear a "Safe", from the referee and cheers.

"Concentrate, get Lucas to the therapist.", I saud and carried him again, He should really looss weight.

I opened the old green door. "Hellooo! Baha are you here?, I asked slowly walking. The door slammed shut, I looked back. Wow, automatic door closing system. Then I looked forward it was Baha. Thank goodness I thought it was a ghost. So I gave Lucas to Baha and let him do his magic.

"So what should we do Baha?", I asked.

"You have to give him another new memory..", he said.

"How?", I asked.

"A simple kiss would do.", Baha said leaving the room.

Ok, Grimmy calm yourself, you can do it. No, you can't, I slapped myself. Oh no my 2 subconscious are fighting again.

"Yes!", "NO!" "Yes!" "No" "Yes"

I kissed Lucas on the cheek. He was red as a tomato which means he woke up.

Lucas P.O.V.

I have no idea what happened to me all I know is that Grimmy kissed me on the cheek.... Why did she do that?

"Can I ask you something? Why did you kiss me?", I asked. And we are in the office of someone, I was on a sofa.

"Baha! Told me to.", she said pointing at a floating baby head.

"Baha, isn't talking which means you did on your own did you....", I smirked.

She looked like she was about to cry.

"STUPID!! YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!", she said and  hit me so hard with a newspaper.

"I wonder why she fell for your type.", said the floating baby head.

"You're finally talking, huh?", I said.

"You knew?", he looked surprise.

"I knew but I just wanted to kick her out so I can hear what really happened.", I said.

"Well, you guys escaped from the Hungry Siblings and she carried you all the way here.", he said.

"Oh, would you excuse me.", I said. I was looking for Grimmy and I found her crying behind the trash can.

"Grimmy, I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused will you forgive me?", I asked kneeling down on 1 knee.

"I won't forgive you.", she said.

"Then what can I do to let you forgive me?", I asked.

"Give back the kiss I gave you.", she said standing up.

I leaned forward and kissed her cheek. She was flushed red. I just kissed a girl. I JUST KISSED A GIRL!!

I was banging my head towards the wall.

"Oh, the soul gamble wore off. You're back to being you.", she said laughing.

"What!!", I said running after her.

"Youth...", Baha said.

I wonder where we will go next. . .

This time I let you readers choose the  random words and I'll use it for the next chapter tomorrow. . .