Chapter 4

HELLO! I was wondering if you enjoyed it because I'm almost out of ideas. :) I always loved the small and big duo. Anyway I hate injections and anesthesia. So enjoy.

* * *

I, Lucas Pancho, is stuck in outer space and looks ugly. I'm here with this girl and both of us are patiently waiting for the our luck to come.

"This is taking forever.~", I said.

"Stop whining and pray with me.", she said doing some kind of dance with a scarecrow. Then she went to sleep.

But my main question is how long were we in here. And why did this happen?

I looked out the window and saw a weird house and there was smoke coming out of it. And it was coming towards us.

"There it is.", she said.

"Praise the heavens.", I said.

They hooked us in and there was a little girl and a buff man. The little girl was wearing a doctor clothes and the buff man was wearing......GIRL NURSE OUTFIT!!

"Hey, Mariana I brought an idiot here who looked at the thing.",she told her.

"Oh", as Mariana examined me.

"You should keep your face you can earn millions if you do a selfie and post it on Pic-gram.", Mariana said.

The three of them were snickering. They were obviously mocking me, unbelievable.

"No! Please let me have my face back!", I pleaded.

The little girl and the buff man had sinister faces. Two words : Uh Oh.

"Nurse, strap the patient on the table.", Mariana said.

"Right away, doctor",the buff man said in his female voice.

He lifted me up and slammed me to a table and something locked my both arms and legs. This is like torture.

"Wait...! Isn't this illegal?", I said.

Mariana looked at me in the eye and said, "There are no laws in outer space, Lucas."

I was terrified.

"Nurse, give him anesthesia.", she said as she placed on her surgical gloves.

"Yes, doctor.", as the big man got a really large hammer. It was bigger than his body.

That big hammer was coming towards me. I know I'm going to get killed. "It's okay I don't need anesthesia.", I said fake laughing.

"Nurse, give him another form of anesthesia.", she said and snapped her fingers like a boss.

"Right away, doctor.", as the buff man got a really big injection. And the needle was as thick as the hard bound Mocking Jay.

"Never mind, I will keep my face but not the needle please anything but that.", I said and begged.

Mariana slapped me then she smiled. "There you're all cure your face is back to normal.",she said gave me the mirror and walked out the door.

I looked like me, I was relieved but.. Why didn't they do that in the first place? I was angry.

"MARIANA!!!", I screamed.

"Uh oh he's angry. Nurse, run in full speed.", she said sitting on top of the buff man.

"Yes, doctor.", and the buff man ran in full speed.

I ran after them but I haven't ran for ages and I got tired after 20 seconds. Man, how many years has it been since I last exercised? I fainted. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was the girl saying, Good night. I think I should have slept.

* * *

To be continued. . .