14

My dad did as he promised and called his boss. He unpacked his things from the trunk and has actually been trying to spend time with us over the last week.

Everyone seems happier. Weve been together a lot more lately. I like it. Currently me and Josh are sitting outside in my backyard.

It's fenced in so no one can see us. The pools closed right now but it'll be opening up soon, once the weather gets a little warmer.

Me and Josh are sitting in the grass towards the back of the yard. Josh is sitting with his legs stretched out in front of him, holding his weight up with his arms.

I straddled his waist. My pink skirt gently laying over my thighs. We were laughing at something cheesy Josh said.

Josh laid back all the way, staring up at the sky. "Hey Ty?" He asked. I hummed, tracing patterns on his stomach. "Go a little lower baby." He said. I smirked and cupped him.

"Mm, there you go." He said. I laughed. "Really you want to do this here? In my backyard? With my parents in the house? They could walk out at any moment." I said, gently palming him.

He shrugged. "What are they going to do?" He asked. "Good point." I said. "I'll tell you what they'll do." A voice came from our left. We looked over and my dad was standing there, smirking with a hose in his hand.

"Don't you dare." I said. His smirk grew and he aimed it at me. "Daddy don't." I whined. He chuckled. "Fine, fine." He said.

My dad went to walk away. "You still want to do this?" I asked. He nodded. "Knock yourself out." He said. I took that offer and rubbed him through his jeans, he groaned quietly.

I scream when I get blasted in the side of the head with water. My dad was there, laughing the hose still in his hand. "Daaddd." I pouted. "You got me wet, now I have to go change." I whined.

"Well none of that while we're home." He said. I rolled my eyes. Josh laughed at me. I pouted, my wet hair sticking to my forehead.

Josh shielded himself when he got sprayed as well. My dad dropped the hose before walking into the house laughing.

Josh looked up at me I smiled. He pulled me down and kissed me. He sighed, pulling away. "Man I'm hard now and I can't do anything about it." He said. "Well we could go somewhere else." I said, tracing patterns on his chest again.

"My house?" He asked. I nodded and crawled off him. I got changed into dry clothes and we headed to his house.

Once we arrived I gave him a quick blow job then we took a nap. I just woke up Josh is still asleep. he had a leg draped over mine and his arms wrapped around me.

He was snoring slightly but it was quiet. His head was resting by my shoulder, his mouth hanging open just the slightest. He's cute.

I ran my hand through his hair, playing with it gently. I sat there for a while just thinking. Thinking about how my life used to be, the things I did, and the places I'd go to do those things.

I decided that I like this thing with Josh way better. I'm actually Happy with him. I've been looking for love for the last three years, but I haven't been looking in the right places. Which resulted in me getting into sex at a very young age. I was only fourteen.

Josh is different though. He's nice, he actually cares, he's affectionate and overly cheesy, he's funny, he's extremely attractive, he knows how to make me feel better.

Also this is pretty much irrelevant but he knows exactly what to do to in order to have me squirming, whining and begging for more underneath him. He's great.

I smile to myself and gently trace my finger down his forehead over his nose and down to his lips.

I leaned down and kissed him, causing him to wake up. He pulled back and looked at me. He smiled when he seen it was just me and laid his head back down.

"Well hello to you too." He mumbled into my shoulder. "Hello." I said. He looked up at me. "You're so adorable." He said, pushing himself to sit up more so he could kiss me.

A/n~ I'm a chicken nugget, Woop Woop.