44

I woke up before Josh, laying on his chest. I sighed contently, staring up at him. I moved to hug him, hiding my face in his neck. His arms came up around me, hugging me, I must have woke him. "You up?" He whispered. "Mhm." I replied, nodding against him.

He hummed. "What time is it?" He asked. I groaned and reached over to the nightstand, grabbing my phone. "Eight thirty." I said, laying back down. "We should get ready for school." He said. I groaned again. "That sounds like the worst idea ever." I said. He chuckled a bit. "Agreed."

I sat up a bit and looked at him. He smiled softly and ran a hand through my hair. "Hey listen.. I know I fucked up a lot.. and I'm really sorry for that.. I don't know what I was thinking. It was stupid and my excuse was stupid, everything's stupid... but I love you." He said.

I took a deep breath and close my eyes, pressing my forehead to his chest. "I don't wanna think about that. It's in the past." I said before lifting my head to look at him again. "I love you too." I said.

He smiled. "Jeez why would you do that to yourself?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Love me? Why would you do that? I'm horrible." He chuckled. "Shut up you dingus." I said shoving him lightly.

He smiled again as I pressed my forehead to his. "We should get up." He said. I groaned and rolled my eyes, rolling off and away from him. "No." I whined. He chuckled again and moved to hover above me. "Were gonna get in trouble if we miss anymore school." He said.

"At this point I don't even care. Like if I fail cool. I don't give a shit." I said. "That's not a way to be thinking baby." He tisked. "I don't care school can suck my dick." I smiled. "Hey that's my job." He said smacking my thigh lightly. I moaned at the contact just to mess with him. He shook his head with a smirk.

I slid my hands down his back down to his ass, I let them slip under his on bottoms and rest there. "What are you doing?" He asked amusedly. I smiled and pulled his lower half down into mine. Be chuckled a bit. "No we gotta get up." He said.

"I wanna do this though." I said. "You're such a horny teenager." He laughed. "Says you." I said. He smiled. "We gotta get up, were already late." He said. I groaned, slipping my hands out of his pants. "I told you I don't wanna go." I said.

"Were gonna get in trouble if we don't." He said. "I don't care." I said rolling my eyes. "Well I do and you should." He said. "But daddy I don't want to." I said. He gave me a look that said 'watch yourself' and I smiled.

"Please daddy can we stay home?" I asked, batting my eyelashes. "Tyler." He groaned, shoving his face in my neck. "Yes daddy?" I asked. He made a whiny sound. "Fuck you." He said. "Please daddy? I'd love for you to." I said.

He chuckled. "You suck." He said. "Am I turning you on?" I asked, moving my hand down to the front of his pants. "Tyler." He groaned again. "So big daddy." I whispered, giving him a small squeeze. He grunted, his mouth right by my ear.

"You're so hot fuck." I whispered, palming him. He was hard already. I could feel his hot breath hitting my neck. I smirked and moved my hand away. "Okay let's go to school." I said.

"Oh fuck you." He said. I laughed and pushed him off me going to get up. "Hey not so fast." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me into his lap. "Finish want you started." He said. "No." I replied. "Now." He said smacking my ass. "Mm daddy." I moaned, pushing my ass against his hand.

"Look what you've done. Got me all worked up. It's your job to take care of it." He said. "And if I Don't?" I asked. "I'll punish you." He said. "Mm what's daddy gonna do to Me?" I asked. He smirked. "I got a few ideas." He said.

I smiled, biting my lip. "What are they?" I asked. "What if I put a cage on you and make you go to school with it on?" He asked. "Do you even have one?" I asked. "I may." He said. "What else?" I asked. "I could make you walk around with a vibrator up that tight little ass of yours again." He said.

I hummed. "That it?" I asked. He thought for a moment before smirking. "I know what I'll do... but I'm not gonna tell you this one." He said. I groaned in frustration."now either finish me off or be punished babe." He said.

"Hmm... I think I feel like being naughty today." I said. He smirked. "You're in for it... you're gonna wish you chose to suck me off." He said. "Try me." I grinned. He planted a hard slap on my ass. "Get dressed." He said.

I complied, slipping off his lap. He headed to the bathroom to finish himself off. I pulled a shirt over my head and went to pull on some underwear when Josh grabbed me, roughly throwing me on the bed. I gasped as I landed on my stomach. "Ass up." He said tapping my thigh. I did as i was told.

Five minutes later I'm pouting like a child whole following Josh downstairs. He had a buttplug shoved up my ass and a cock ring firmly around my dick. I was hard and moody now.

We walked into the kitchen where josh's parents were eating breakfast. They said good morning as I went over to the coffee machine. I started making myself some as Josh walked up behind me. "I hate you." I whispered. "No you don't." He said hugging me, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I rested the palms of my hands on the counter as I waited for my coffee to brew. "Can you tell that I'm hard?" I asked quietly. I was wearing black skinny jeans today to try to hide it. He peered down from behind me. "Nah." He said shaking his head. He slowly trailed his hand to my crotch and gave me a soft squeeze.

"Not unless I do this." He said. I elbowed him in the stomach lightly and poured a bit of milk into my coffee before picking it up. We went to the table and sat with his parents.

I had to hold back a moan, my eyes rolling back slightly as the plug shifted slightly. Josh watched me with a smirk. I glared at him. It's gonna be a long day.

We missed the entire first class but arrived in time for second. It wasn't even half way into class and I was already ready to go to the bathroom and Jack off but I didn't. I sat and let Josh tease me cause I knew he'd be upset if I did.

By lunch I wasn't even hungry, to focussed on the throbbing in my pants. I had my face pressed into josh's shoulder as he ate and conversed with our friends.

"You Okay Tyler?" Brendon asked. I nodded agasint josh's shoulder, my eyes closed. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded again. Josh gently be used his hand over my crotch, knowing everyone was currently staring at me.

I whimpered quietly, biting the fabric of his shirt, trying to move my hips closer to his hand. My cheeks were burning when I release his shirt from my mouth. I didn't open my eyes knowing everyone at the table would be giving me questionable looks.

After a few minutes I finally look up, meeting Brendon's gaze. He was smirking. "You kinky fuckers." He said with a chuckle before taking a bite of his sandwich. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know the half of it bren.. this one's the fucking kinkiest shit I know." Josh said. Brendon laughed as I glared at Josh. He only smiled. I rolled my eyes again and looked at brendon. "Yeah well, gotta be a good little slut for daddy." I said with a smug smile, feeling Josh tense next to me.

Brendon along with the rest of the group laugh at that. I glanced at Josh who shook his head playfully. "You're such a brat." He said. "Gonna spank Me?" I asked. He glanced up at everyone. "Later." He said, taking a drink of his water. I smiled biting my lip.

The conversation took off from there and somehow we ended lunch talking about everyone's kinks.

(I have work but I'm up writing this at 3am lmao)