Chapter 31

Adrian's POV:

"A business trip and it's tomorrow morning?!"

"Yes, you heard me." He lifted his brow up at me as he stared at me boredly.

"That's so last minute! I don't even have time to pack my stuffs or any documents that I'll need! Have you informed Ryan? Has he packed yet?" With an annoyed look on his face, he tsked irritatedly before slamming a folder onto his desk, in front of me.

"It's requested from an important client so I couldn't have turned him down. Your clothes have been settled by Trish already and these are the documents I've prepared for you to bring there. You don't have to worry about Ryan as you're the only one going."

"You could have informed me earlier at least and why isn't Rayn following me like always?" If only Ryan's following me...it would have been a great chance to spend some quality time with him without anyone's watchful eyes.

"Last minute, no seats left." Curse last minute plannings...oh well, I'll just get it done fast and come back here as soon as possible. I don't want to leave Ryan alone here. But thank goodness Mum will still be in the house even with me gone.

"Fine...how long will it last?"

"5 days max. Depending on how fast the business is settled. You'll be leaving at 3am later to catch your 6am flight. Don't bother sleeping, you can sleep later on the plane. Here's your ticket. Lodging and others will be emailed to you."

"Anything else?"

"No. Take the time to look presentable. I can't have you looking shady and all." Taking the folder and the plane ticket from him, I exited his office and into my room to see Ryan going through my luggage frantically. Sigh...he's such a worrywart, especially when I'm travelling overseas or going somewhere alone.

"So you've heard?"

"Yeah. Trish told me while you were in your dad's office."

"I see..."

"I've tied up a few stack of their currency I've just changed for you to use and place some in your wallet and the rest in with your clothes. I've also activated your credit cards so that you can use them there. Remember to keep your passport and valuables safe, don't leave them in the hotel or anywhere else. Also-"

"Yes yes. I know. You don't have to worry so much, love. I've heard more than enough to know what you're going to say from there onwards." Pulling him against my chest, he stopped his continuous rambling before wrapping his arms around my torso and resting his head gently against the crook of my neck.

"Sorry..."

"Don't be, love. I know that you're just worried."

"I can't help it...this is the first time that you'll be abroad alone. Who knows what will happen?"

"I'll give you a call every night to update you until the day I come back. Is that better?"

"Much better."

"Why don't we watch a few movies in the meanwhile since I'm banned from sleeping by my dad." I suggested as he stared up to look into my eyes.

"Sure. What would you like to watch?"

"Insidious 4?"

"Okay." Sitting on my bed, I pulled him over quickly by his waist and in between my legs before wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my chin on his shoulder as he struggled slightly to reach for the remote which is on the bedstand.

"I'll get it. Just sit tight and get comfy."

"Like a body pillow?"

"Not just any body pillow but my body pillow."

Chuckling lightly, he laid back against my chest as he cupped my hands in his, resting his fame against mine. "You better come back safely."

"I will...........................Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you welcome me back home in a sexy maid costume?" Asking him jokingly, he snapped his head around swiftly to stare at me in surprise before turning back to the screen.

"I'll consider..." Wait...he just said that he'll consider?!

"Really?!"

"Obviously not. In your dreams. Now keep quiet and watch the show. I can't concentrate with you asking those questions." Tsk...I knew it was too good to be true. But oh well, I will still like him equally much in anything he wears but I'll like it even more if he's not wearing anything- shit. I did not say that out loud right?

Taking a side glance at him hesitantly, I let out a long breath of relief when I realised that I didn't really say it out loud. Thank goodness...I wonder how he'll react if he heard what I said.

"Yes yes. Anything for you my love."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"I'll miss you, love."

"I'll miss you too. Take care of yourself overseas alright? Eat proper meals, not microwaved ones. Remember to sleep early and set an alarm so that you would not oversleep. Have three meals a day and most importantly, take care of your health and safety. If I see that you've neglected your health in any way when you come back, I'll be sure to pump you back to health. You know what I mean right?"

"Obviously. I'll take care of myself. I promise." I won't want to go through that endless torture of veggies again. I need my protein.

"Good...take care, Adrian. I'll be waiting for you to be back."

"I'll see you within a week. I love you, Ryan."

"I love you too, Adrian." Stepping into my embrace, he tilted his head up to stare at me into my eyes intensely before pressing his lips against mine hard. That's...a surprise...

Entangling my fingers in his hair, I pulled him closer to me, deepening the kiss between us as he fought me for dominance when my tongue slipped in between his enticing and plump lips, catching the sweetness of mangoes which he ate during dinner. He tastes so sweet...sweet enough to drown me into nothingness.

"Adrian Black! Get the fuck down now!" Dad hollered from downstairs, making Ryan jerk back in shock from his abruptness. Tsk...he's always spoiling the mood.

"You should get going now, Adrian."

"Yeah, I should. Bye love, I'll see you soon. Love you."

"I'll be waiting. Take care, Adrian. I love you too. Now, go." Picking up the luggage from the ground, I gave him one last longing look before exiting my room unwillingly.

I'll see you soon, my love.