Chapter VI: Villain in the Empire.

Night...

Hamburg's port, North Germany

A big ship with lots of crates inside. Carrying lots of weapons from the Atlas even there was no Atlantean soldiers on the ship but only faunus (half humans half animals) a.k.a White Fang, the terrorist. One of them are Roman and Neo. The sneaky bastards who work for money and for Cinder Fall. The reason he came to Germany because he want find any dusts at Germany.

Roman: Let find some dust in this new land. Shall we, Neo?

Neo nodded as agreement.

The ship arrived at the port and Roman with his companion immediately went to find any dust they could find.

Roman: Hmmm..... This place doesn't have any dust shop.

German trooper: Hey, Jou!

Roman: sh*t, they found me!

German trooper: Passport!

Roman: my..what?

German trooper: Passport. Jou a tourist, right?

Roman: well I uh.. Yes! I am!

Neo facepalm.

Roman:*whisper to Neo* Don't worry I had the fake passport. *give the 'Passport'* Here we go!

The German trooper take the passport. He look to Roman passport while looking to him with eyebrow up. Roman is sweating like been burn up.

German trooper: okay, then! Jou two are pass!

Roman:*relief* thank goodness!

The German turn around facing the other german trooper.

German trooper: this two was a spies. Take them away.

The other German nod and tried to handcuff them but unfortunately, Neo use her semblace to escape.

German trooper (2): vat ze..?!

Roman: Take them down, boys!

As Roman stand behind, the faunus let out the Atlas weapons they stole then started open fire.

With (Y) and Weiss, (Y) and Weiss having some talks about Remnant and try to learn about it.

(Y): Zill didn't explain vhy ze moon zhattered.

Weiss: Sorry, I don't know much about the moon...

German trooper: Lieutenant, zhere attack at Hamburg!

(Y): Vat?!

Later...

(Y) and Weiss arrive to Hamburg and Weiss shock that Roman was the one who behind the attack.

Weiss: Roman Torchwick?!

(Y): Did jou know him?

Weiss: Yes! He the worst criminal ever lived in Remnant!

Suddenly, a shot flew next to them so (Y) and Weiss take cover.

Weiss: leave this to me!

Weiss carefully stood up and immediately use her semblace to stop the Faunus from shooting. (Y) however shocked to Weiss power.

(Y): how did you...?

Weiss: it a semblance. Sorry to not telling you this!

They saw Roman running away.

Roman:*talking to scroll* Neo, did you get it? Oh wait, you can't talk. Anyway, tap once as yes and tap twice as no!

Neo make a tap sound once as yes.

Roman: good girl!

(Y):*aim his Luger P08* Halt, right zhere!

Weiss: nice pistol.

(Y): sorry for not telling you my weapons.

Weiss: Anyway, stop right there, Torchwick. There nowhere you can run anymore!

Torchwick know that he will died at the rooftop but there one they didn't know.

Roman: you think?

Suddenly, A Bullhead fly on the air who being pilot by Neo. Roman quickly into the Bullhead.

Roman: see you again, Ice Queen!

Roman think he has escape but there one thing he can't escape. The sky of Germany. Couple of German warplanes flying towards the bullhead and shot down it wings.

Roman: Sh*t!

The bullhead become uncontrolled and fall into the lake near the port.

Weiss: welp we got him.

(Y): Thanks to these gentleman.