Chapter III: Dangerous New World

Beacon Academy, Vale

In the Beacon hallway, there a groups of four girls with different colour. The leader is Red, Ruby Rose. Second, The White, Weiss Schnee. Third, The Black, Blake Belladonna and lastly the Yellow, Yang Xiao Long. These four huntresses are heading to their headmaster, Prof. Ozpin. But at the same time they thought some of them doing something mistakes, like, doing mess especially Ruby because she was energetic and barely clumsy. However, they arrived in peace.

Ozpin: Team RWBY, I think you know why you were here.

Weiss: Our leader does trouble again?

Ruby: Hey!!!

Ozpin: well not that but I want to gave you your first mission.

RWBY: Our first mission?!

Ozpin: yes.

Ruby: What is it? Fighting Grimm? Search and destroy? Search and rescue? Or I don't know. Something!

Weiss: Ruby, calm down for a bit. Prof. Ozpin didn't tell us what our mission, dummy.

Ruby: sorry.

Ozpin:*chuckle* It to find information about these new lands.

Ozpin show a picture of four big lands from his big screen.

Weiss: what? New lands? Impossible!

Ruby: What 'impossible'?

Weiss: think of it! There no other lands except Atlas, Vale, Mistral and Vacuo no other lands than that!

Ozpin: maybe or it uncharted place. Who knows.

Blake: Prof. Ozpin is right. Maybe it uncharted places.

Weiss: Maybe. *Mumble* I hope it true...

Yang: New places, new people, right?

Ozpin: Yes, Ms. Xiao Long.

Ruby: well our information is clear. Let go, Team!

Ozpin: Hold on a second.

The four stop in their tracks.

Ozpin: I suggest that four of you had to split.

Ruby: What?! Why?

Ozpin: It little bit easier for your team to collect from each places.

Weiss: he got a point. We had to split up or this mission going to be a long one.

Ruby: oh, okay. Should we choose?

Ozpin: sure.

Ruby: I'll choose this place. (Turkey/Middle east)

Weiss: I'm go to this one. (Germany)

Yang: this lands look like it been mixed up. I'll choose this. (Hungary)

Blake: I'm this one. (Austria)

Ozpin: Good, now go and good luck to find the information.

Ruby: We will Prof. Ozpin.

And so, the team heading to their bullhead and went straight to the place they had to go.

Meanwhile at Syria (Ottoman Empire),

There dozens of Ottoman army aiming their rifles towards the field of deserts. One of them, Ahmed Ameer, the turkish private who wear this;

Holding the rifle while focusing the targets even it enemy not showing

Turkish Officer: Focus to the field! Only field! Do not look away from the field!

As Ameer hear that, he notice the red-glowing eyes.

Ameer: there it is! At 12 O' Clock!

Turk Officer: START OPEN FIRE!!!

When the turks heard the order, they pulled the trigger and shoot to that creatures, Beowulves.

Ameer: GRAAAAAAAA!!!

The turks keep shooting and shooting and shooting until the Grimm finally get into the trenches. The turks got attack by those 'Demons' (the muslims called) in the trenches. Many turks saw their brothers got slaughtered by Grimm until he, Ahmed Ameer, stood up and readied his bayonet.

Turk: Ameer, what are you doing?!

Ameer: HIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAHH!!! *Bayonet a Beowulf* C'mon brothers! Let sent these Demons straight to the hell!

All Turks: HUUUUURAAAAAAH!!!

After they heard Ameer words of courage, they started to push back the Grimm with bayonet, butt-stocking, stabbing and such violence towards Grimm. After that, The turks win the battle by killing all Beowulves until there no more Beowulf. So the turks start to rebuild the trenches if there another wave.

Turk Officer: *came to Ameer* Ameer, I see what you did there!

Ameer stood silence.

Turk Officer: you did the great job, brother.

Ameer: Thank you, Sir.

Turk Officer: After I see that brave action, I sent the message to our General about your bravery or promote you.

Ameer: Really?! God bless you, Sir!

Turk Officer: No problem. Anyway, ready yourself. Maybe there more about to come.

Ameer: Yes, Sir!