Chapter II: New World...

Unknown world & unknown year,

In the lab, (Y) woke up and notice he actually lay on the floor after getting unconscious (Y) also notice that Dr. William laying on the floor but something make (Y) feel unexpected....

(Y): Dr. William, are jou okay....?!

(Y) saw blood on William's chest showing that his chest got penetrated by some iron pieces. William Wellheart is dead.

(Y): No... *look to the ray* Oh no, it broken! Can anyone fix dis?

(Y) look to the bunch of scientist who standing after they felt unconscious but no one could.

(Y): No? Verdammt! Please, anyone?

Scientist: Actually ve can but all William's blueprint were shredded after the explosion.

(Y): (sigh) Now vhat should ve do?

German soldier: Lieutenant (Y), General Hitler wanted to meet you.

(Y) gulp. After walking to his General's office, General Hitler facepalm to (Y).

Hitler: so you're saying, Dr. William make mistakes with his veapons and sent us to another vorld?

(Y): yes, Sir.

Hitler: (sigh) I don't know what vould I hear from our Alliance?

2 hours later....

Hitler: *Talking to phone call* I know I know... I truly zorry, Meine freunde.... We didn't meant to do it.... I truly zorry.... Thank you, meine fruende. *put the phone And sigh*

(Y): Zo?

Hitler: Thank goodness General of Ottoman Empire and General of Austro-Hungarian Empire forgave or else, zhey turn against uz!

(Y): Zo vhat zhould ve do?

Hitler: *sigh* I don't know.

Suddenly, the phone ringing.

Hitler: This is General Hitler.... Uh huh..... Vhat?..... Nonsense!.... Okay okay. *put the phone* Liuetenant (Y), I vhat you to go to Black Vorest. Zhere zomething jou zhould zee.

Later....

(Y) arrive at the Black Forest and saw the German soldiers crowded to one place.

(Y): Vhat iz happening here?

Soldier: Lieutenant, look vhat ve got!

(Y) walk into the crowd and saw big wolf got itself chained by the Germans.

(Y): Holy God, vhat kind ov vorld ve into?