AUTHOR's NOTE

Ang mga susunod na mababasa ninyo ay iba kong stories

*****

Title:
I purchased Kim Seok Jin

(Ito naman ay Jin fanfiction story.. Ikaw pa rin ang gaganap na bidang babae sa kwento pero ang name mo ay Mari)

Story Description:
The Daisuke Family is known as the Billionaire family because they are so wealthy, their money is unlimited. they owned a 50 Island in every country and owned more than 2 thousand company in each country. Mr. and Mrs. Daisuke have two children, Hikaru Ezume Daisuke; 28 years old and Mari Akasuki Daisuke; 25 years old.

On the other family.. Kim Seokjin is the Only one child of Mr. And Mrs. Kim and they want him to have a wife and grandchildren but Jin don't want to have a wife for now. So Jin's parents planned and decided that they will sell Jin using the biggest number.. and Mari Akasuki Daisuke won.

^^^^^^^^^^

Title:
Let The Wind Tell You (Bachelor 5)

(Itong story na ito ay series sya, yung ibang book ay nasa ibang author. Bale itong story na 'to ay series 5, kahit unahin niyo ito ay okay lang naman kasi wala naman kayo mamimiss at iba iba ang charater per series)

Story Description:
Andrei is a woman known as the sole customer of the guidance office. Because of bullying, she was involved in so much trouble anywhere. One day she had a fight with a son of the Mafia Boss. Because of that, Team Alpha has to protect her

The mission of an Alex Apollo leader of Alpha Team is to protect Andrei and overthrow the Boreanaz family.

Will Alex be able to look out at a woman who is always chasing a trouble? And what will happen to Andrei because she fought with a son of the mafia.

______________________________________

Authors Note.

Sana magustuhan niyo din ang iba kong story!🥰 on going pa ang dalawa na yan, pero finofocus ko yung Let the wind tell you para matapos ko na agad.

Maraming salamat sa suporta ninyo😍 ang dami niyo na nagbabasa. Parang dati lang 100 reads lang pero unti unting dumadami.

Kaya para sa mga ka aspiring writer dyan, wag mawalan ng pag asa. Dadami din ang readers nyo❤

Sinimulan ko itong Story na 'to noong grade 9 lang ako. At natapos noong senior high school na ko, gr. 11.

Maraming salamat sa lahat!