265° [BONUS]

So i assume some of you were wondering what exactly happened after their first encounter yeah?

Well for one they haven't gotten down and dirty together

yet.

But to feed you guys once more, here's a bonus chapter.

After a thorough explanation amongst the members about Taehyung, they warmly welcomed him to the family

After a thorough explanation amongst the members about Taehyung, they warmly welcomed him to the family. Of course Taehyung was absolutely shaken up about the situation for a while, but he quickly eased back into Yoongi's hold once again.

Taehyung found it really bizarre to face the fact that he's actually with THE Min Yoongi, he'd find himself pinching himself or Yoongi to make sure everything was real. Yoongi found it adorable how Taehyung was honestly a soft shy boy in real life when they first started to meet up, online Taehyung was wild. Though it took Tae a while to settle in, he started to become his happy joyful side Yoongi's grown accustomed to over the internet.

Yoongi was willing to wait for Taehyung since it may be overwhelming, but surprisingly Tae took it quite well.

Despite Yoongi being his absolutely ultimate, reason why he breathes, willing to risk his life for him, idol and the fact he's a whole dumbass for not getting any hints and saying the outmost borderline awkwardest stuff.

Taehyung knew Yoongi was the same person he texted everyday, so what would be the difference if he was just seen differently in real life? Technically Yoongi didn't lie, he just didn't give enough information to Taehyung about him.

He did tell the truth about his issues, and Taehyung has never felt so honored before.

Yoongi even revealed his real first name to him, but no lightbulbs went off in Taehyung's head then.

Now all in Taehyung's head are flowers, sunshine, an angel, everything that describes Min Yoongi in his eyes basically.

It was an early morning, and both boys slept in the same bed. Yoongi insisted Taehyung to sleep over at his house, and Taehyung shyly complied.

Yoongi rested between Taehyung's thighs, gripping his hips softly as if Tae was delicate and breakable. Taehyung's tan skin shone under the sunlight of the morning. Taehyung simple wore a pair of boxers and one of Yoongi's loose black long sleeve shirts, which rode up to expose his belly and unmarked collarbones.

Yoongi peppered tickling kisses over Taehyung's collarbones which made Taehyung giggle. Tae's hand played with Yoongi's hair, running his fingers through it.

Yoongi murmured sweet words into Taehyung's ears which made the boy melt effortlessly. The only noise within the room was the city outside the window, and Yoongi's soft kisses on Tae's honey skin.

Yoongi slithers his hand down to Taehyung's thigh and gently massages the side of it, and starts to deepen the kiss between Tae's skin to make a mark, But Tae stops him by placing his hand on Yoongi's and laughs.