235° [EPILOGUE]

[agustd] kingmygg posted a photo!

Liked by 15,223 others kingmygg i'm surrounded by a world full of hate, but you're the only thing I care about

kingmygg i'm surrounded by a world full of hate, but you're the only thing I care about.
Comments are disabled on this post

+++

[kingmygg] agustd posted a photo!

Liked by 30,993 others agustd you all support love, but tear others apart when it's not you who's being held in their arms

agustd you all support love, but tear others apart when it's not you who's being held in their arms. that is not what you call love, it's called obsession, jealousy. you want the news? yes i'm in love with this man, and i fucking love him to death. he's gorgeous, funny, and absolutely perfect. you can stop listening to my music, burn my CDs, and throw away all you got of me, I don't care. let me love, and get the fuck out of my way.
Comments are disabled on this post

+++

"Min, you're being irrational! Look at what you've done to yourself in the public eye!"

Five of the group were circled around the table for a serious discussion with the manager and the CEO of the music industry. The CEO was fuming, and the manager was outraged.

Taehyung rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder, his hand squeezing Yoongi's for reassurance.

Hoseok sat between Taehyung and Jimin, he quietly kept his head down. He wasn't good at dealing with arguments or yelling.

Namjoon tried to control the situation as usual. "Sir, please if you can just let us-"

"This negative publicity is hurting both the group and the company," the CEO hissed, "You all signed the contract with the specific rules so we would avoid such scandal!"

"... Sir, it's not a scandal," Jimin spoke up, "Yoongi and Taehyung are in love, they're not one night stands-"

"A fan, Park," the CEO cut him off, "A fan."

"Why does that even matter?" Yoongi sighed, "Honestly, we're not hurting anyone."

"You are hurting this company," The CEO barked back. "My company. I never believed you would go this low Min, honestly-"

"I am no going fucking low sir-"

"Yoongi," Taehyung tugged on Yoongi's sleeve before Yoongi can jolt up, "No."

"We can fix this," The manager suggested, "Maybe get him on a fake dating scene? We can get a model or a female celebrity to comply. You can act like you both broke up-"

"Terminate my contract," Yoongi says, and the room quiets down. "I will not break up with him. If people don't support us, there's nothing we can do about it."

"Are you insane?" Taehyung asks quietly, his eyes widening.

Yoongi sighs and pecks Taehyung's temple. He squeezes Tae's hand tightly.

"Min, if you don't comply to our orders-"

"I said, terminate my contract. That's my finale decision." Yoongi says, "I will go independent from here on out."

"Yoongi.." Jimin softly says.

"I've only been dating Taehyung for three months since the concert," Yoongi states,

"I'm willing to throw away four years of living my dream to make sure I have a forever with him," Yoongi sighs deeply, "Do you understand me?"

"Min, don't let some man let you throw away all you've worked for. How can you let some puppy love get to you like this?"

Everyone jumps when Namjoon slams his fists down on the table. Jimin flinches as a paper cup nearly tips over from the impact.

Namjoon's jaw clenches. "He leaves, we leave," he strictly says.

Yoongi can't help but grin.

The Kim Namjoon finally snaps.

"We are a packaged deal Sir," Namjoon adds, "No one is allowed to be alone under my care."

"No brother of mine is allowed to be left behind. For the record, it's not puppy love. It's true love, probably something you'll never truly experience with your inconsideration. You really only care about popularity status don't
you? You don't have a problem with me dating Kim Seokjin, is that because he's a well-known model? Would you see him a different way if we were in Yoongi's situation?"

"... I will terminate all your contracts by friday. I want you all to pack your stuff and leave by then." The CEO bluntly states, and before the manager could protest.

"This meeting is over, get out."

"Gladly. It's time for us to be on a new road, a new perspective anyway. You taught us that people will continue to listen to our fury, our pain, but after seeing the fans love a song about pure love and finding one's self, we learned we're louder speaking with our hearts." Namjoon says and gets up from his seat proudly.

"When there is hate," Yoongi says and wraps an arm around Taehyung protectively,

"There will always be love."

+++
[A/N]

Thank you for joining the journey of ANTI. It was a mess, but it's the first book i've ever written that i actually continued to keep working on. I'm hopefully you all will continue to read my social media AUs, and watch as I try to get better lol.

Thank you for reading ANTI.
❤︎

[unedited]