Revenge, Betrayal

Mingyu's POV
After sana said those words i just immedietly calmed down i mean i felt the emotion in her sentence and it was full of anger so i just shut my mouth up.

3 weeks have passed since the incident and the kim brothers became extremely close to jungkook after knowing they were neighboors,and with that yoongi and jimin were already tired of being  a part of the council.

Nobody's POV
It was morning when the kim brothers came to the council saying " we are leaving the council " that left the rest in disbelief then the three of them walked away.

Sana's POV
I was shocked hearing that they are leaving the council, as they walked out of the room mingyu suddenly stood and said " so what are we gonna do about it then " he asked in a calm yet sad tone i simply answered " we continue our job.

Nobody's POV
Days passed after the kim brothers left and it left the council especially sana with alot of work. Alot of changes have happend the seating arrangement has changed now its
Sana,tzuyu,mina,hoshi on the right side of the table and on the left
Mingyu,woonwoo,woozi. Then a letter arrived for the council saying " GOOD DAY COUNCIL AS YOU  KNOW YOU LOST THREE MEMEBERS OF THE COUNCIL AND NOW YOU ARE LEFT WITH HEAVY WORKS, TODAY WE HAVE SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO BE PART OF THE COUNCIL. HE WILL BE GIVEN A 1 WEEK TRIAL IF HE SUCCEEDS HE WILL BE PART AND IF NOT HE WILL RETURN TO HIS CLASSES HE WILL ARRIVE IN A MOMENT "
Sana's POV
we were waiting for the new guy to arrived then the door suddenly opened revealing jungkook with a huge smile on his face " what brings you here jungkook" i asked " i am training to be part of the council " he answered " oh i wondered how you even convinced the principal to get you here " i said " its called a hustle sweetheart" he answered. He sat down beside minyu and we continued to do our work, then later on he kept staring at tzuyu and mina while licking his lips. Then it was already time for us to go to our zerobase since he is part of our council he has to sleep there.