The start

Nayeon's POV
*wakes up* hmmmm it still 6 am i should just cook rather than sleep or my dorky emperor hwang will get mad at me for over sleeping,*gets  up* *cooking*.

Minyun's POV
Hmm i smell food *gets  up* oh she's early today i should surprise her.

Nobody's POV
As minyun was about to back hug his bunny he was trying not to laugh as so when nayeon felt a pair of hands around her waist she was startled and almost made a mess luckily her insticts as an assasin helped her.

Nayeon' POV
Yah!the food almost fell you know aish you and your pranks, he silently chuckled thinking i couldnt hear then i smack his arms but before i could hit it he held my hand well i did expect that i mean he is the head assasin so i just surrendered knowing if i continued it would take a while so i just continued preparing the table then i told him ~jagiya~ can you wake them up since he cant resist my agyeo he nodded then directly to their rooms.

Minyun's POV
I walked into their room and found three cute kids even though sana was 17 she is still cute, "sana-shii wake up if you dont i will definetly steal your beloved katana" upon hearing those words she instantly got up and pouted saying " nomuhea" with such a cute voice i then said" sana- shii can you wake your siblings up and tell them to get ready while i also get ready k" .

Sana's POV
I groan as i get up from bed then i move to the other room wake up my siblings i enter mina's room i forgot that she installed traps in her room she likes to sleep so she does everything to stop us from waking up unfortunately i got used to it she hasn't changed that trap of hers for a year so normally we just adjust to it "mina - yah wake up we have to go to school" she just looks at me then goes back sleep alright time for plan b " mina - yah if you want your precious penguin back you better wake up" she immedietly sits up and i give her penguin back as i walk out of her room i secretly smirk. This time its tzuyu's turn as i walk into her room i find her sitting in her bed reading a book " tzuyu you should get ready for school and go down after dad has something to tell us k" i said "ne" she calmly replied she is easier to wake up rather than our minari.

* 20 minutes later *
* in the dining room*
Nobody's POV
As they gathered to eat minyun reminded them  that " girls today remember to try your best in making new friends and always listen to the discussion k"  "ne" all three siblings replied then left for school along with minyun.

School
Tzuyu's POV
We were walking down the hallway "unnie's this is my classroom bye see you later i enter the classroom and found an empty seat then i pulled out the book i was reading awhile ago then i was interupted when the teacher "annyeong I am miss kim your homeroom teacher for this year today we have a new student would you please come in front and introduce yourself" i then went up front and said " annyeong i am tzuyu a new student please take care of me" i bowed then went back to my seat.

Mina's POV
"Annyeon Im mina nice to meet you here i hope to have a good year with you" i bowed then went back to my seat and  thought on how the others are doing.

Sana's POV
"Annyeon everyone I am sana please take good care of me" i bowed then went back to my seat as i was walking back i could hear boys saying aweee such a cute squirrel then it was back to discussion.

Skip to luch

Nobody's POV
It was already luch time and the siblings decided to meet up at the cafeteria and talk about what they did.

Sana's POV
I was walking around the cafeteria until i saw mina and tzuyu probably looking for me so i decided to scare them and so when i was about to grab both tzuyu and mina's hand they had already stopped me then mina said" its too early to start that kind of thing people haven't adjusted to our behaviour i pouted then replied "ne unnie" teasingly when we were talking about why or atleast how were humans able to know god created them we were talking about our theories when a random boy interupted us he was yelling " Everyone I Eunkwang will confess my feelings to a special girl" i thought i hope they end up together then he turned towards me and said " Sana will you go out with me " i felt bad for him but i cant so i said " im so sorry eunkwang but i will have to reply no " i replied he then started to tear up then me ,mina,tzuyu knew what to do when this sort of thing happens our dad taught us to comfort him even if you reject him so we stood together then immedietly started to hug all three of us then i said "im really sorry for this but you wouldn't want to be involved in my life and im not the right one for you will find your someday" i then pecked his cheeks then all three of us left.

Eunkwang's POV
After she pecked my cheek i was shocked 5 seconds later i was surrounded by my friends and asked me " how did it feel"
I answered "it felt good "
Wow were all my friends could say.

Nobody's POV
"Announcement this friday we will have  the family day alot of parents are complaining about last year so be ready with your family and those with siblings please stick with the oldest that will be all have a wonderful wednesday.

Nayeon's POV
I was sitting at couch reading a book then i heard footstep then suddenly the girls suddenly run towards me screaming "eomma!" I said "wae? What is it?" " there will be a family day this friday " minyuns suddenly shows up oit of nowhere so i use it to escape the girls i then said "~jagiya welcome home" clinging unto him the girls also followed me then sana said " what we also want hugs from eomma umfair just because dad is handsome" she said while pouting  well i couldn't resist so i let go of minyun and open my arms widely hugging all three of them "what are we gonna do for this family day?" I asked them " well we have to pick a color then write the family name at the back." Minyun answered i was a little bit startled "our last names  like our last name Hwang "
I questioned them " yes dear our last name, now what color should we choose black or purple or maybe blue any suggestions" minyun asked.

Minyun's POV
since we couldn't decide i said "okay since no one can choose how about we vote for colors " " ne " " okay for purple ... no one next blue.. alright white ... still none okay how about black.. hmmmm i see we all love this color" " oh please we all now black suits us best " "i agree" okay lets eat then" " tomorrow when you get home we will go to the basement to look for something" i said  as a reminder.