Training

Sana's POV
We all had a manual for our suits and mine apparently can turn into a camouflage and it has a onesie squirrel suit and i can hear mina laughing at me "yah just because i look like a squirrel it doesn't mean my onsie has to be one, mina try your" she pressed it then she had a penguin while tzuyu was a dog we ended laughing at eachother then we got serious and changed into our battle suits and got into practice first we tried to get into shape so we did push ups , curl ups , lifting for tonight.

6:00 am

Mina's POV
Finally were done i was so tired from curling up so i went upstairs to my room and took a bath then went to sleep.

Nobody's POV
Everyday they still train in their hideout until one week had past now it was back to school they were all getting ready all were wearing the battle suit and turned into camouflage mode even nayeon had to wear a suit incase so the four of them went to school already

*School Early Morning*

Sana's POV
We arrived early like really early two hours until school starts and i was bored so i went to the ice rink and skated there we are allowed to do anything at school just not bad things so i skated one hour later i went back to my classroom and few people are still there so went to mina's and we both agreed to go see how tzuyu was doing,we went there and saw alot of boys in tzuyu's class luckily we are allowed in any classroom so we went in we didn't know we attracted to much attention and next thing we know alot of boys had already surrounded us but we were able to escape and directly went to our bookworm sister who was reading a book and asked" tzuyu-ah what are you reading?"mina asked "im reading the count of MonteCarlo" she replied "chewy-ah i know you love reading, but you should really interact with your classmates" i said "ne " she replied " i know your not listening" i said "ne " she replied and i took away her book " if you won't interact with somebody i won't return this book " i said teasingly she then pouted at me " mianhe unnie but i dont want to they are very strange " she whispered the last sentence when i was about to ask her why the bell rang and i just said "we will continue this during lunch" i winked at her.

Tzuyu's POV after my sisters left alot pf boys aked me if they were my sisters and i nodded and they told me if i could get their number i said" sorry my sisters are sort of not into dating or guys " the guys were really disappointed then class started. Our teacher announced " starting today we will have seperate class it is a class mixed of all grades and all of you will take a test and if you pass you are in that class for the rest of the year got that the test is tomorrow" " who said that we are doing that " a ranfom kid said " both principals so study well we will give you today  to study well. You have the rest of the free but you cant leave the school until dissmisal and it starts now good luck to you students" then the teacher left i saw a lot of students playing with their gadgets others were in the cafeteria eating " dad really wants us to be together now that he is doing this i might as well try" i thought while smirking i directly went to the library only to find my sibling already studying i went to them " wow dad is trying his best to make us be together huh" i said and they nodded and so we started studying, hours later it was already luch "hey lets take 1 hour break lets eat " sana unnie said we went to the cafeteria and ate i could hear alot of boys talking about sana and mina unnie " aish they sure are loud "mina unnie said in an annoyed tone i just nodded then we went back to studying snd went home, even when we got home we still studied then i fell asleep around 2 in the morning then woke up at 6 in the morning thinking its time to take the test.

School

Nobody's POV
Everyone was taking the test they all were given 3 hours to complete it and the ones who are part of the special class will be announced during lunch time

SKIP 3 HOURS LATER

Mina's POV
" hah im done i wonder how the others are doing." I thought.

LUNCH TIME

Nobody's POV
everyone was eating while waiting for the announcement then " Okay everyone we have 10 students who passed first are those with a score of 98 kim teahyung,Kim yoongi,kim jimin,next up with a score or 99 Park Hoshi, Park Woozi,Jeon Woonwoo, Jeon Mingyu, lastly our top 3 who got a full mark of a 100 in the exam Hwang Sana,Hwang Mina,Hwang tzuyu congratulations to the 10 of you, you have been chosen to be part of the G class Please go to room 101 for the choosing of officers after lunch" the MC said.

Room 101

Sana's POV
We entered the classroom and found a long table with comfortable chairs with a tv as our blackboard and an AC we sat in the chairs waiting for everyone else, minutes later they arrived we were waiting for the teacher to arrive then suddenly. . .