G - Class

Sana's POV
Suddenly a letter arrived in our digital tv table saying " WELCOME G CLASS STUDENTS JUST TO INFORM YOU YOU WILL HAVE NO TEACHER YOU WILL JUST DO YOUR TASK THAT IS GIVEN TO YOU THROUGH THIS SCREEN, AND IF YOU DON'T YOU CAN DO ANYTHING, FOR NOW YOU WILL ELECT YOUR OFFICERS UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE JUST TEN THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF PEOPLE AS OFFICERS, OH AND REMINDER YOU PROBABLY  HAVE  NOTICED WE HAVE NO STUDENT COUNCIL THAT'S BECAUSE YOU WILL BE THEM, ALL OF YOU WILL HAVE A STAMP THAT SHOWS YOUR ROLE IN THE COUNCIL, ALSO YOU HAVE CHANGE IN UNIFORM IT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU LATER,NOW DECIDE WISELY IN YOUR ROLES AFTER YOUR DONE JUST SAY JARI WERE DONE AND I WILL LISTEN TO YOUR ROLES AND A STAMP WILL APPEAR ON YOUR WRIST, GOODBYE" it said and so we started kim taehyung  said we should get to know one another.

Nobody's POV
Everyone got to know one another, " now let us select our roles lets start with the president it is a burdensome job, and he or she also has to be friendly with students now we will do this with a vote okay" yoongi suggessted and the results are:
President- sana
Vice president- hoshi
Secretary- sana
Treasurer- tzuyu
Auditor - V
PRO- Mina, yoongi,woozi
CAT- Woonwoo ,mingyu,jimin
Okay lets have the president call jari" hoshi said "ne, jari -yah~ " said sana alot of people were in awe on how cute she was then jari asked us the list and we showed it then suddenly we could feel a hot stamp in our wrist and our roles were tattoed to our wrist and we also recieved a new uniform with a letter saying " you will get a pair of these and also a pair of P.E clothes" and then our table showed us our names in different arrangments
Here they are:
Jimin,mina,woonwoo,woozi this the left side of the table on the right was
Yoongi,tzuyu, V , mingyu at the top edge was hoshi bottom edge was sana who could see everything Then a mail arrived saying " NOW THAT YOU ARE DONE I WANT YOU TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER BECAUSE TOMORROW WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHO YOU ARE THAT IS ALL "

Hoshi's POV
" okay lets start with the kim brothers" i said "alright i am kim yoongi the oldest i like to sleep, next here is kim teahyung or v he likes to eat and watch videos he has the loudest voice out of all, lastly thr youngest park  jimin he likes to sing that is all" yoongi explained "next up Jeon brothers " we are twins and i like to play while woonwoo likes to sleep i also cook incase there is a kitchen here" mingyu said next up are the park brothers " hello im hoshi this is my younger brother woozi he likes to sing while i like to dance and we are also good with kids." Hoshi said " lastly our angels " v said "hello we are the Hwang siblings im sana the oldest i like to read, and i love figureskating"sana said "hi im mina im the middle child i like ballet , i also like to read" mina said " hi im tzuyu the youngest and i like reading books im also good at archery" tzuyu said " now that we all know each other what should we do now " v asked " i dont know" yoongi replied "oh what is this button " sana asked then pressed it ,then revealed a pool, an area for sleeping , a rink , an archery room , a ballet studio , a dance studio, a basketball court , a dining table with a huge kitche, also a clinic and we all explored our hidden are "what should we call this room" jimin asked " how about ZERO BASE " woonwoo said we all agreed hours later we all had to go home.

Morning

Sana's POV
Yesterday they all knew i was now the student council president and now we have a different uniform mine was a white sweater vest with a black blouse , a black skirt which was above the knee, black knee socks i went down and saw mina and tzuyu with black colors  and so we ate breakfast and went to school

School

Mina's POV
we arrived in school as we enter we saw our student council friends waiting for us " hey you guys sure are early "i said " well yeah we cant enter without our precious angels " v said we all laughed, as we walk through the hallway we could see we are attracting alot of attention, well who would we all are wearing black the boys with black pants,black sweater vest , black polo's all black, while the girls were all black i was black and white. And so we entered our room with a letter saying get ready in the auditorium and so we went there,later alot of students arrive then the MC introduced us " Everyone your student council " then we entered everyone was clapping and i had to give a speech so " hello i am sana your student council president this was a very burdensome job i know but i was willing to take it, and i hope you take the risk to take your challenge and go over it to achieve your dreams, and if you need our help please feel free to visit room 101 thank you" i said then bowed after all the introduction we were ask to go back to our room

Yoongi's POV
we had nothing to do so i went to our sleeping area and through waiting for a letter.

Tzuyu's POV
I was so bored so i just quickly went to the archery room and practiced.

Sana's POV
I was so bored waiting to do something then a finally a letter came saying " HELLO G CLASS STUDENTS THERE ARE 2 STUDENTS IN THE HALLWAY FIGHTING FOR SOMETHING I ASK YOU TO STOP THEM AND TALK ABOUT THEIR PROBLEM THANK YOU " and so we did, as we reached there alot of people already gathered around them and we had to squeeze our way in and take the two unconsious boy to the infirmary unfortunatly it was closed so we had to bring it to our recovery area. Later one of them was awake and we tried asking him he said " he said that you were his girlfriend, then i said no then alot of people laughed at him for making a lie then he tried to punch me but i wasnt done yet so i punched him back amd it got messy after that" he explained i said to hoshi who was beside " can you give us a minute please " then he left the room " look i am dating no one, and when you say something first think on how it can affect him and the crowd okay and also dont hit him back if he punches you immedietly go to your teacher or me or anyone from the council and we will protect you got that " i said hugging him then i let his sleep for a while i was sitting at my desk then suddenly hoshi cameback with the kid who punched him he asked questions and let him go back to his classroom while the other one was still sleeping we were board and hungry then the boy walked out of the recovery room i stopped him and said " dont leave yet lets eat together with the student council you can sit in my lap " i said i can see him blush i mean it was no big deal he was a 4th grader and so i asked mingyu to cook ramen for 11 people and so he did, when he was i called everyone to come to the desk and eat they are all surprised to see him i said " oh yeah he will eat with us today oh yeah by the eay whats your name ?" I asked "m-my name is kim yoonguk " he said he was so cute i couldnt take it anymore, so i let him sit on my lap while he was eating he was having trouble because of his sprained hand during the fight so i took his chopsticks and fed him after that he said hw should go back to his class now i told him to visit us. Back to my work everyone was staring at me i said " what " they just laughed suddenly a . . .