I will always be there

Sana's POV
When we were at their doorstep i noticed it was to quite for a class with many chaotic phenomenons, i find it suspicious and when tzuyu entered the room i was correct they were planning something,while tzuyu knew nothing while stepping into their classroom i immedietly pushed her away lightly not hurting i was covered in green paint they all laughed hoshi was holding his anger in then sana whispered something that made him more tranquil before leaving to wash my hair.

Hoshi's POV
after sana went off to wash her hair she whispered to me" always be calm dont show them your emotions just be calm" and so i did,while discussing the students kept throwing their garbage at me but i didnt care if i did i might upset sana even more, when a kid tried throwing a METAL BAR ! At me i dont even know how he got that then i felt this sadistic aura i braced myself for impact but i felt none when i turned around i saw sana with her eyes closed while smiling giving me this sadistic aura " okay how about i continue the discussion " she said   i just nodded after the the discussion the students sat silently scared of what sana could do so that is the power of the student council president i thought.

Tzuyu' POV
i was really shocked sana unnie got paint in her hair because i was careless i was really worried about her a tin can fell on her head who wouldn't be but then she asked me " chewy-yah gwenchana ?" N-ne unnie " i said then she smiled i was really disappointed in myself.

Sana's POV
i was correct all along i knew that jungkook was a no good student when i entered the room awhile ago the boy who threw the metal bar at hoshi was actually him. " guys do you know who threw the metal bar at hoshi awhile ago ?" "no" tzuyu said  i knew she had a crush on jungkook but i told her to wait and let me see if he is good enough for you, then here goes " it was jungkook " tzuyu looked at me like she was going to cry so i stood up and hugged her she was sobbing on my shoulder i signaled hoshi and mina to come and help me get her to her room in the ZEROBASE as we carried her,she finally stopped crying and i told her " chewy - yah are you ok " ne can i just sleep" i nod when i was about to leave she tugged my shirt "please can you sleep with me just until i sleep " she said shyly i just chuckled and thought what a kid so i settled next to her she was cuddling with me she said something that surprised me "this would be better if hoshi appa was here " well i am now we were shocked to see him "well i was worried about tzuyu in her state i mean if its ok with you i will sleep with tzuyu too" i was so red but i nodded just so tzuyu could be comfortable since it was so cold we had to share a blanket me and hoshi were hugging tzuyu.

Mina's POV
When i woke up i was walking to sana unnies room but i didn't see her so went to tzuyu's room and found hoshi and sana unnie cuddling with tzuyu. I took a photo of them together like a family i was jelous so i snuggled in between sana and tzuyu and so i slept again.

Hoshi's POV
I woke up and saw i was hugging sana the two kids were awake  and left and now i dont want to go these moments just come and go so i hugged her. Later when she woke up she found me asleep a kissed my forehead and said "morning jagiya~ she chuckled *sigh* if only you knew i loved you." When she was about to leave i tugged her shirt.

Sana's POV
I stood up when hoshi suddenly tugged my shirt seriously what is with people and tugging anyway " ne what is it "i asked " i love you too " he said i was shocked "did you hear what i said " i asked he nodded i was so embarrased wait " you like me too" i asked he said " no" i was dissapointed i thought he did then he continued "i love you " i was blushing so hard " so what now ?" I asked " we keep this a secret until we graduate then we tell them is that okay with you?" He asked me i nodded then we went out and saw 8 people smiling so weird it was creeping me out i walked towards them and saw a photo of me tzuyu hoshi sleeping together i was so embarrassed i was red as a tomato.