Thinking

It was Ty. "I came to get my stuff but I see your busy listening to your friend moan."

"Nah me and the guy was taking turns fu-

I slapped him. "You are married but instead you want to have sex with your best friend."

"Shoot. I was just playing. I would never have sex with her."

I ain't even say sorry. That wasn't funny. "Did you even tell that bitch to stop?"

"Nah."

I ran upstairs. Me knocking? That don't work. I opened the door and grabbed Tasha by hair and didn't stop till I was by the door. I opened the door and pushed her out. The thot is naked and Idgaf. "Dude upstairs if you don't leave now and don't think about putting on your clothes."

The boy came downstairs with nothing on. I looked him up & down. Ty walked over and covered my eyes. "Keep it moving sir. She's married." Ty said

I moved Ty hand out the way. Not to see that boy but to go to the bathroom. I started throwing up. I brushed my teeth and walked out the house. "Where you going?" Ty asked

"To the store. You want something?"

"No. Let me come-

"No. I'm fine."

I went to the store and got a couple of pregnancy test. I ran upstairs to the bathroom. I waited there for a while. I'm pregnant. I threw them in the garbage. 7 kids running around in my house? Nah don't think so. Getting some abortion pills tomorrow.

Ty POV

Jexi ass is acting all weird. I went in the bathroom after her. I saw a pregnancy test. For the first time I thought she was stupid. Only if she trying to hide it from me. Oh we gon talk now. She's on lockdown.

"JEXI COME HERE NOW!!"

I know y'all probably like why she update? Well Idk. When I write it makes me feel a little better