Messing up

August POV

This whole Morning Jenna has been silent. She been taking care of our baby, and starting to take care of me too. Guess she don't want Jexi to beat her with that belt.

"Morning babe." Jenna said

"Hey. I'ma take us all out for breakfast so get ready."

She walked over and gave me a kiss. I walked to the kids room to wake them up and tell them to get ready. I walked to Ty and Jexi room. They was play fighting. I was mad. I knocked on the door. "I'm taking all of us out for breakfast so get ready."

"Ight." Jexi said.

I walked to the kids room and started playing with my boys.

Jexi POV

I gave Zander, Anabella, and Destiny a bath. I put Zander on some black shorts and a blue shirt, Anabella was wearing purple shorts and a pink shirt. And Destiny, I let Ty put on her baby clothes. "Ty are you ready to take a shower?"

"Yes." Ty said walking over to me.

Someone knocked at the door. It was Ty sister with her kids and the rest of Ty brothers and sisters. I looked over at Ty and he smiled. "Nigga its not funny?" mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I said its not funny. I'm going to take a shower while you stay here and entertain your company."

"You always trippin. Go with your ex. I could care less."

"He wanted to take us all out to breakfast. Just ask your family to come back in about 2 hours. Give them the $500 that's in the front of my purse."

"You know they gon need more than that."

"They your family. You can give them about $200 damn."

"Whatever."

August POV

We was out eating. Jenna was being all nice. Ty and Jexi they a real nice couple.

"I love you Ty."

"I love you too Jexi."

They gave each other kisses. I'm bouta destroy they relationship.