Mine

"Bitch you are about to get yo ass beat. And if you wanna have that baby you better protect yo stomach."

"Hold up Jexi. What happened?"

"Yo bitch just hit my child."

"No I did not August don't believe her."

"Yes she did hit Austin. You ain't gotta lie Craig, You ain't gotta lie." Renee said

"Excuse you stay out of this please."

"Uhh bitch I ain't the one to play with."

"Look y'all don't need to gang up on her like that."

"August shut the fuck up. If you gon believe her then don't call me anymore."

"I won't."

"And you can't see my kids." I said while grabbing the kids hands.

"I'ma see them, betta believe that."

"Yeah what he said." Jenna said.

"Bitch I'ma make you pay for everything that you done. And keep yo scallywag August that's what you deserve."

2 weeks later

I invited my old friend Latoria to come stay at my house. She has blue hair, she likes to joke around, don't mind speaking her mind, she dates Legacy from New Boyz and she's real cool.

"You should be on MTV cribs."

"I know right."

"So wassup with you and August?"

"We done."

"Word?"

"Mhmm. I'ma get started on a dating website."

"You gon find yaself a creep."

I looked at my phone and saw that I got a missed call from August. I called him back. "Kids come get the phone." They came running down the stairs.

A few minutes later. "Where y'all mom at?"

"Upstairs." I whispered

"She here." Anisa said "Ma tt Renee said you ain't gotta lie Craig and I ain't tryna be Craig."

I started laughing.