Life...

1 month later

KhaLani POV

What it do y'all? I'm KhaLani Romiti. I'm 5'3, 20 and tatted up. I date Chris Brown and I have a child, her name is KaiLand. The sweetest little girl ever. We was on our way to visit Jexi in the hospital.

Taniya POV

WASSSSSSUP? I'm Taniya. I'm 20. My boyfriend is Trevor Jackson and I'm pregnant, with twins. I have gray eyes and sometimes they change. I'm thick. And when I'm mad I speak spanish. I'm on my way to visit Jexi.

Miyana POV

I stay 100. I'm 19 and mixed. I'm August cousin. I'm cool, but I like fighting, I'm pregnant, my boyfriend name is Isiah, and I am a daddy's girl.

August POV

I gave the kids my phone so they can play games. I stared at Anabella and she started crying. I looked at Zander and he started laughing. "What's wrong Anabella?" I said while picking her up.

I gave her kiss. "I love y'all."

They just nodded. KhaLani and her family walked in. Taniya and Miyana walked in.

"Hey everyone."

2 hours later

I felt someone grab my hand. I looked back and saw Jexi waking up. The doctor walked in. "She can go home, maybe in a week or so."

Jexi waved at everyone.

KhaLani POV

I was sitting next to the kids. "Tt Lani how you play this game?" Austin asked.

While I was telling the kids how to play the game, August got a text. Of course I was gonna look at it

Eva: Now Jenna is pregnant. And your gonna be there for the baby

"August you got a text." I said rolling my eye.

I'ma update tonight and it will be better than this chapter. Everyone that put there name down will be in the story. You just need to give me more information