Another August

Ty POV

Jexi let August and Jenna back in. She ain't even ask me if it was ok. This is our house not just hers. I took a shower. I put on a white hoodie, and my basketball shorts. I threw a pillow at Jexi to wake her up. "I'm bouta cook breakfast. So get ready."

"All you doing is cooking and I gotta get ready for what?"

"Just get ready please."

She walked to the bathroom. I walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Jenna bending over. I had to get the pans from the cabinet at the top. I grabbed her waist. "Excuse me but I need to get these pans to fix breakfast." I got one pan down. I had my hand on the other pan, next thing I knew she started moving her butt around on me. "Hold up there."

"What? Don't you like it?"

"No. I'm married. What point don't you get?"

She started kissing me and grabbing my area.

Jexi POV

I saw everything that just happened. I ain't gon say anything, Ty can explain it to me. I walked to the door. "I'm going for a jog. Wanna join me Jenna?"

"Uhh-

"Yeah? Alright come on." I said while grabbing her hand.

Do I trust that bitch? Nah. Do I wanna beat that bitch ass? Hell yes.

2 hours later

We was back and Ty was in the kitchen looking all disappointed and sad. "Ty let's talk."

We was upstairs in our room. I laid my head on chest. "What's bothering you?"

"Look I was trying to cook this morning and Jenna was bending over and I needed the pan so I grabbed her waist cause sometimes I can be rude. I finally got one pan down and had to get the other one and she started moving her butt all over me. I told her to hold up and she started kissing on me and touching what belongs to you. MY AREA."

I started laughing. "Why did you grab her waist in the first place?"

"Idk."

" 'Cause you coulda just been like move Jenna I gotta cook or EXCUSE ME!!"

"Look sorry."

♬So since I'm not your

everything how about

I'll be nothing, nothing

at all to you baby I won't

shed a tear for you

I won't lose a wink of sleep

cause the truth of the matter is

replacing you is so easy♬

After I made that clear. I got my kids and we left. They can have a threesome for all I care. I'm done