"Uncle CHRIS!!"They yelled which grossed me the fuck out cause if Imma fuck with Ro this Unc and Auntie shit gotta die quickly.

"Y'all big ugly asses know to call me Chris,"

"Whatever," China said rolling her eyes.

"Bitch you'll die doing that shit,"

"Mama said to NEVER let a man call me a bitch HOE," She yelled back.

"Bitch I say what I want slut,"

Just then I stop in front of Royalty's house MY DAUGHTER. 

"Hey daddy," She said kissing my cheek.

"Coulda swore Brayden was her daddy," Asia muttered.

"Foreal wasn't that mouth just on his dick," China added.

"BITCH WE CAN FIGHT OUTSIDE THIS MUTHAFUCKIN CAR HOE," Ro said attempting to hit China.

"Aye y'all only like 8,"

"11," Ro said

"10," The twins said.

"Nah y'all 8 and Ro you 9," I said.

"Dang we can't ever trick his old ass,"

"Who old nigga some of yo friends waiting til the 18 to fuck me, fuck outta here," I said.

"Like our mom?" China asked.

"Nah I wanna fuck y'all mom,"

"Ewwwww," They said in unison

"Yeah now stay in a child's fuckin place," I said. I put the radio on and guess who the fuck was on that bitch.

ME.

When we get to my house the girls go to Ro room after they hug  the other Royalty. I just stare at how pretty she is without her damn makeup. The fact that she was cooking a whole meal for the kids proved how much she loved her children. Wen she was done cooking she ran upstairs and came back down in some shorts and a sports bra with some old jordans on.

"Fuck you about to do?" I asked.

" You coming or not?" She asked.

"Who watching the girls?"

"I told them to not open the door let the security system set in and don't call no boys,"

"Ight let's go," I grabbed my gun, changed into some basketball shorts and jordans and we left.

Ryan

I get a call from Royalty and immediately answer it.

"Hello?"

"Bitch get dressed and head to my place put some vaseline and timbs on,"

"Bet,"

I hang up and already know what's up I call Queen and Kim and tell them it's time to fuck shit up. Prince already knew what the fuck was happening all head did was get dressed and grab his gun.

We pull up and everyone and they mama there. People I ain't seen since high school and before was there just so Royalty and Chris wouldn't die getting licks in. I get out my car ready to go ape shit.

"SSwwwwwooooo!" I screamed shooting my gun at least 12 times in the air.

Lucas walked out the house looking confused as fuck. I see Royalty hop out the car looking like a killing snack. She had on some red timbs,red shorts, and a red crop top, even a red ponytail holder. She had a red bandanna over her neck and she had a glittery pink sledgehammer in on hand and a red gun in the other.

"So we cheating now? So we doin this shit now?" She asked.

After that Chris hopped out with the same shit minus the shirt. They honestly was lookin like some cute ass couple which I shipped. What the fuck would they name even be though?

Chroyalty?

Nah anyway Lucas looked at both of them. He looked sad at the fact that he hurt his brother and his wife.

"ANSWER ME," Royalty yelled shooting one of his cars.

"I can't," He said.

"BITCH I DESERVE A DAMN ANSWER I PUT UP WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT YOU DO AND DID, I DERSERVE A MUTHAFUCKIN ANSWER,"

"I'm sorry," He said.

She laughed in face which scarily transitioned into a cry. Weirdest shit she did but when you heard her cry you could her the pain she feeling. I couldn't help but cry my damn self. I was there for everything he did to her.

The cheating. I was there.

The abuse. I was there.

The lying. I was there.

She was always hurting with him and we all knew but in front of everyone else it was perfect. Espeacially in front of the kids they joked like he didn't cheat last Friday. When the kids weren't there shit got ugly everytime.

"You my wife-"

"No I'm not, We ain't married, you on some high school relationship type deals and I'm to grown for the bullshit-"

Then Jorden walked out the damn house. Kim punched her dead in her face then Queen ran up then I ran up. Kim was punching her and Queen was pistol whipping her while I was stomping.

"Aye stop she pregnant," Lucas yelled.

We all looked at him crazy.

We heard a loud thud followed by a thump and we looked and Chris knocked him smooth out.