ALLEGIANCES

BRAMBLECLAN

Leader

Bramblestarserious brown tom with amber eyes. Former ThunderClan leader.

Medicine Cat

Milkywillow— pretty, light russet she-cat with pine green eyes.

Warriors (toms, and she-cats without kits)

Amberclaw—long-legged ginger she-cat with a cream chest and light green eyes.

Hollypelt—dark gray she-cat with bright, green eyes.

Darkclaw—gray tom with darker stripes and amber eyes.

Sparrowtail—black she-cat with brown-tipped fur and amber eyes.

Goldenstrike—golden she-cat with eyes the color of a frozen river.

Apprentices (more than six moons old, in training to become warriors)

Duskpaw—dusty gray tom with unusually blood red eyes.

Dustpaw—cute, light brown, dust colored tom with green eyes.

Cottonpaw—fluffy, gray she-cat with a white chest and blue eyes.

Queens (she-cats expecting or nursing kits)

Lilacpath—light gray she-cat with a white muzzle that goes down to her chest. She has a white dipped tail and light green eyes. (mother of Sliverkit—light gray she-kit with one brown ear and a brown splotch on her shoulder. She has a white face and blue eyes; Crystalkit—white she-kit with a ginger patch on her shoulder and a black path on her flank. She has blue eyes; and Heatherkit—light gray she-cat with russet splotches and bright green eyes.)

Creamfrost—cream colored she-cat with a white face, white patches, and a white dipped tail. She has amber eyes. (mother of Breezekit—cream colored she-kit with white around her amber eyes)

Elders (former warriors and queens, now retired)

Liontail—golden tom with thick mane-like fur and yellow eyes.

Webbedfoot—white tom with a black dipped tail and turquoise eyes. He has a scar over his right eye.

FIRECLAN

Leader

Firestar—dark ginger tom with yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat

Lightningtail—suspicious, dark ginger tom with a white chest and dipped tail. He has green eyes.

Apprentice: Lunarpaw—blue-gray she-cat with a darker color around her neck. Her eyes are crystal blue and she has a white crescent shape mark on her head.

Warriors (toms, and she-cats without kits)

W

illowclaw—pale cream she-cat with crystal blue eyes like a frozen river.

Gorsefur—energetic, friendly light brown she-cat with dark amber eyes.

Ryeheart—russet tom with red eyes.

Redclaw—russet tom with a pelt crossed in battle wounds and failing eyesight from injury. He has dark amber eyes.

Foxleap—dark ginger tom with white paws, a white dipped tail, and bright green eyes.

Whitefur—white she-cat with yellow eyes.

Shallowstripe—light gray tom with green eyes.

Stormclaw—red tom with black tipped fur, a black dipped tail, and a black right ear. He has amber eyes.

Elders (former warriors and queens, now retired)

Hawkclaw—brown tom with orange-yellow eyes and a deep scar over an eye.

Littlebird—brown she-cat with brown eyes.