Our Perfect Ending

"We can't keep doing this. You know we can't." I sigh quietly as I rest my head against his chest. His arms wrap around me.
"I know, I never thought it'd be this way." I felt that aching pain in my heart. It was warm and I literally could feel my heart breaking.
"You love her." I whisper, trying not to cry. "Not as much as you..." He barely whispers. I sigh quietly.
"Go to her. I'll be okay, I promise." I look up into his brown eyes and he looks down at me. "No you won't. We both know you won't. We've been friends for years now, I know what's going to happen."
"I swear I'll be fine." I give him a small smile and kiss his cheek lightly. "Just remember one thing, I'll always love you no matter what." I escape his embrace and immediately start shivering. He pulls his hoodie off and gives it to me. I pull it over my head and put my arms through. "Goodbye.." I whisper quietly. "Goodbye.." He waves and I turn my back so he couldn't see my tears. His sweater smells exactly like him and that's when I knew, that this is where it ends.

----------------------------------------------------

My very best friend and I are co writing this together. Both of us hope that guys enjoy. I'll mostly be doing the girls POV and the he'll mostly be doing the guys POV.

~C & J