A Good and a Bad Event

Today is Friday, last day of the school week. The class had a PE class today, Zain wasn't very hyped, even if he was, he can't because he doesn't have comfortable sports clothes since all of his clothes are too big for him now. He is even wearing the uniform from the year before the last with only the jacket of this year.

The sports teacher; Mr. Claud has yet to see Zain, he heard the rumors but he still doesn't believe it. When he saw Zain today he said:

"Oh! Who is this new cutie in the class today?"

Mr. Claud... That's Zain.. you certainly heard the news.." Said Zeus

"WHAT??!! NO WAY!! Zain?? Our basketball player and our best goalkeeper??! I don't believe it! So the rumors are true??!!"

"Yeah, more or less...." Zain answered. "Forget about it teacher... I will not play today anyway.."

"Eh? Why? Something wrong?" The teacher asked.

"I-I don't have clothes to wear while playing..."

"You could have asked me Zain!" Said Ran "I would have made sure to bring you some of mine! I'm not sure if I have a spare one in my locker in the changing room.."

"It's alright.. are we even the same size?" Asked Zain

"Yup we are!" 

Zain followed her reluctantly, they entered the girls changing room and each girl got to her own locker. Zain just followed Ran to her locker.

"Ah! Lucky you Zain! I do have a spare one here!" Said Ran excitedly.

"I guess I don't want to play..."

"Come on! You sure want to!"

She gave it to him and told him to change. Zain couldn't refuse, since it was more like an order not a request. Zain, embarrassed to look and be looked at, took an empty corner and changed.

"Wow! It is a perfect size!!" Amazed Ran said.

"I-I really shouldn't go play like this...." Said Zain.

"Don't be shy now!" And Ran dragged him out to the gym.

"Ohh! You will play today Zain?!" Asked Zeus.

"I was forced to...." Answered Zain.

"Alright everyone line up on the line!" Mr. Claud shouted. "Since today is a special occasion, Zain is going to play with us today, we are going to play a soccer match, boys vs girls!"

"No way teacher! That is cheating!" Said one if the girls!

"It is a special occasion! 7 boys vs 7 girls! Choose your teams Now!"

"We will take Zain!" Ordered Zeus.

"Zain is a girl now! He is one of us now!" Argued Ran.

"You choose due to the body not the heart!" Ordered Mr. Claud.

"Argh!" Said Zeus.

The team's were chosen and the match started, the girls weren't as good as the boys but Zain was as good of a goalie as always! He was able to stop tens of shots. He jumped left and right and stopped them all but one, which was a penalty, he read the direction right but could not stop the ball. The game ended with the boys winning 1-0 with only the penalty going in. It was a nice game. 

The rest of the day was a normal one. After the last period, Zain had something to do so he was a bit late. He left school alone this this time. 

Zain was thinking about his life from here on while walking and staring at the sky, not realizing, he bumped into a man that's in his 20s. "Ah! Sorry sir, I wasn't looking!"

"Haah??! You bump into me and you expect me to forgive you? You hurt me you know?!" Replied the man.

"I really am sorry, I didn't mean to!" Zain bowed apologizing since he knew he would be in trouble if he didn't.. 

"You've got to pay me back! Give me some money!!" The man ordered.

"I-I don't have any money with me.." Zain knows that he can't beat him as a girl, so he can't do anything about it..

"Then, hehe pay me with your body cutie!" Ordered the man once again.

With a disgusted look on Zain's face he looked at the man then took off running, the problem is that the man was fast, he was as fast as Zain that is if not faster. Zain was worried he can't call the cops right now and he can't return a fight.

Zain ran as fast as he could but eventually the man caught up to him and held his hand causing both to stop.

"You do run fast (pant) cutie! But (pant) don't expect me to let you go like that!" He pulled Zain's hand and got him into an empty corner. 

"Alright now.. show me your beautiful body cutie!" And started touching Zain's belly and slowly going up. 

"I'm a boy dammit!" Zain shouted.

"Hahahahaha prove it if you can!" 

The man was holding Zain's hands in one hand and stood on his feet on one foot. "Come on! Prove it to me!!" And groped Zain's breasts! With a cute sharp scream, Zain couldn't resist, this sensation was new to him! His eyes started getting all teary but he kept it inside him. 

The man then slowly getting his hand down Zain's body until he was extremely close to the female part of Zain's body, Zain was all red, this was extremely embarrassing for him! When suddenly a cop appeared right behind the man and hit him on his neck then captured his arms and threw him to the ground. Zain let out a sigh of relief and scariness and thanked the cop.

"Don't thank me kid! Thank your friend over there!" Said the cop.

"Ran!!" Zain shouted and hugged her. "Thank you! Thank you Ran!"

Ran hugged him back.

"How- how did you know??"

"I stopped at a market then saw you apologizing to this man, then suddenly you started running! I got worried and followed you, when you stopped I immediately called the cops!"

"Thank you! How can I pay you back Ran?? I will do whatever you want!!" Zain claimed.

"I'm not that type of people, but since you asked... I can't say no.. " Ran said

"Eh? N-no, you don't!" 

"Come with me, I will tell you what I want from you!" Ran said with an evil smile on her face.

Message from writer:

This part was a bit shorter than the others, 

Next chapter is Zain visiting the girly world for a day.