The Secret is Out (Edited)

Zain had a long night sleep as he slept early yesterday. He woke up in a quiet morning, it is Thursday today. Zain, Still refusing to wear any female clothes wore his old uniform without his hat this time, he just tied his hair up from behind and wore his jacket then headed to school.

Zain was still mad because of what happened yesterday. Once he arrived he put his bag on his desk and sat refusing to greet anyone in the morning. All of Zain's classmates we're staring at him not believing that this girl that they are seeing right now is the same male Zain they once knew.. Ran came to him and greeted him and he replied as usual, but when Zeus approached him he refuse to look him in the eye, he kept ignoring him. Zeus tried to apologize so he said: "I'm sorry ab-" but Zain cut him short:

"I don't really care, just don't speak with me until you learn how to listen, so bye for now"

Without a word Zeus returned to his seat. Everyone knew that once Zain loses his trust on someone it would be the hardest thing in the world to return it.

The rest of the morning was really quiet until the break, Zain was surrounded once more by his classmates and students from other classes that knew about Zain's situation, but this time girls were the most around him. Asking him about his change, and how did he feel like during the change. Zain answered what he could, he rejected some answers or didn't know the answer to some of them, such as his three sizes and others. 

"Don't you think about wearing some dresses or skirts or girls clothes in general?" Asked one of his female classmates.

"NEVER! I will not be able to face myself if I actually do that!"

"Why? You would look very cute in them!"

"That's exactly why I don't want to wear such things!"

"Forget about what he wears now!" Said Leo, "If he wants to go to the toilet, does he go to the girls toilet or the boys?? And where would he go to change his clothes? To our changing room or the girls changing room?"

Zain got confused, it is a true question, he still thinks like a male but he is in a girl's body..

They decided to make a poll. At the end, 20 students out of 34 voted on him going to the girls toilet and changing room. Zain wasn't really happy with the result but he wouldn't have been happy with the other result either. He knows he can control where he looks but the other boys can't, they might even do things he wouldn't like, so he knew that this was the safer decision..

One of the girls approached Zain and whispered in his ear "How did you pee the first time as a girl?"

Zain's face became red, the question was very awkward "wha-why-what k-k-k-kind o-of qu-question is that??!!" Zain whispered back.

"What's wrong Zain?" Asked one of the boys..

"No-NOTHING!" And he rushed to the toilet. He was about to go in the boys toilet when Ran held his hand "Not here you idiot! You are a girl now!" Then dragged him to the girls toilets.

Zain had never done this before, just as he went in the girls inside started staring at him since they haven't seen his (her) face before in the school, and what's more SHE was wearing the boys uniform.. Zain only wanted to wash his face, but with the girls staring at him like that he got embarrassed. He didn't know what to do. He only stared back. Ran pushed his shoulder towards the sink. He looked at the other girls near him then washed his face a twice. While he was washing Ran held the rubber band Zain used to tie his hair and removed it showing his very long and thick hair.

Ran refused to give the rubber band back, just as they left the washroom Zain asked:

"Why did you do that??!"