"Mom please just give me one more chance please," Misaki said while crying.

"No, now pack your bags because you will no longer be staying in your room, the maids will lead you to the attic, now go and don't utter another word to me or else," Minako replied harshly.

It was there and then Misaki realised the personality her mother didn't show to outsiders regularly was about to be shown to her. The thought of that frightend her and so she went along with her mothers orders. Times of trying to fit into her family were no more. When she was walking away she could hear her sisters comments

'Serves her right'. '

 It's about time, I can't believe we even let her show her face to people with the way she acts.'

That night when everyone were asleep, Misaki sneaked out of the house and went to apologise to Mr. Yukimura, who accepted her apology and agreed to make the contract with her father. Truth be told, some of her fathers deal wouldn't be made without her help because most people thought he was too proud and arrogant but with her help they accepted, which her family never knew.

PRESENT

It's been four days since Takumi told Misaki his feelings and everyday he makes sure to remind her of them. He continues his regular teasing that mostly angers her, but yet at some points she feels thankful for his presence and there are even times she wonders why her chest beats so fast when she is around him or how she can't help but blush when he smiles at her, these emotions were starting to confuse her because she doesn't know what they are.

DING!

"Welcome to the... why are you here again Usui?" Misaki questioned after seeing the familiar perverted playboy.

"Aww Misa chan did you know how much it warms my heart everytime you say my last name, if only you would say my first name and tell me you love me," Takumi stated while walking to his usual seat. "Come on, say it."

"Ok i hate you perverted playboy."

 "I love you Takumi Usui." they both said at the same time

"Seriously you take annoying to a whole new level, i just can't take it anymore," she concluded.

"Misaki why do you deny it, we both clearly know that you like me," Takumi mentioned with a serious face.

"I-ii don't... i have t-to go uhh... look at o-other customers Usui," Misaki said stuttering.

"What's that you said? 'Ihave to go look good for you Usui', hmm Misaki you already look good especially in that dress your wearing right now," he said teasingly reverting back to his playful self for her sake.

"You..never mind," Misaki sighed but as she was about walk away.

"You look beautiful as always Misaki," Takumi replied."I truly meant that part."

A very red blushing Misaki walked away trying to control her feelings but first saying thank you. As usual Takumi stayed with Misaki the whole day, she was now currently at break.

"Hmm Misaki why are you staring at the door?" Takumi observed. "Are you waiting for someone?"

"Yea i am waiting for- oh there he is!" She exclaimed as she saw her awaiting guest.

When Takumi looked up he saw the last face he wanted to see 'Hinata'.

"Oh hi Misaki! Hinata said excited while sitting down. After he sat down he realised there was a third presence. "Oh your the guy from before, my name is Hinata."

"My name is Takumi and no not yet, to answer what your thinking," Takumi replied annoyed. 'why the hell is this guy here.'

 "So Hinata you just moved back here with your father... I hear your business is going well?" she questioned.

"Oh yeah actually, I was just at your house...I saw your mother and there was something i wanted to ask you...why do you act like that?" he asked in a serious tone.

 "Act like what?"

"Like how your mother says.. that you have become rude and disrespectful towards them... I mean you should be thankful towards them... you have a good family there."

'Is this guy crazy, someone says something about me like that and here he is questioning me?'

"leave, if that's all you want to say then leave now!" she replied hurt.

"Hmm maybe we'll talk about it later..oh and I wanted to ask you to the festival ...if you want to go with me just let me know," and with that he left while giving Usui a look that said, 'looks like you lost.'

When hinata was gone Misaki had a hurtful expression on her face. By what Takumi just heard he could tell there was something wrong with Misaki and her family but what,' guess i have to find out'. The rest of the day went by quickly and it was now closing time.

"So misa chan, who are you going to the festival with?" Takumi asked as they were finished closing up.

"I don't know," she replied.

 "It's either me or him,"he replied.

"I said I don't know!" she yelled. 'Just leave me alone,' she thought.

"You know Misaki one day I am going to stop trying to make you like me and leave.. and then you will regret it," he concluded waiting for her to answer. When she didn't answer, he turned and began to walk away but a hand grabbed his arm and stopped him. He looked back to see Misaki in deep thought.

'I don't want him to leave'. 'I don't want to go with anyone else.' ' Should i just answer him now'?

And finally she answered.

"I want to go with you."

Takumi then pulled her into a hug with a smirk on his face thinking, ' looks like you lost Hinata'.

..