Tea and Cupcakes.

(Authors Note: 112 VEIWS HOLY HECK tysmmm!! 💗 it means so much)

Yuri

     Waking up was a pain today. My head was spinning. I guess I thought about too many poems. Or maybe because I fell asleep on the floor.

     Reluctantly, I got dressed, in my uniform. There was still class, and other people, so Monika restored it, like it was... real. It felt real.

     Usually Natsuki or Sayori would bring normal clothes or pajamas to put on in the girls' bathroom before club. I really didn't feel comfortable sharing my clothing style yet.

     I grabbed my backpack, slipped on my plain black high heel school shoes, and ran out of the door. I saw floods of students, but a pink-haired girl stuck of the croud. It was easy to spot my friends by looking for Natsuki.

     "Natsuki!! Sayori! Wait up!" I yelled , running in between others.
They stopped. I smiled. They didn't. 

     "You're so weird sometimes... " Natsuki murmured. Sayori just glanced at me. I've always had the feeling Natsuki didn't like me very well.

     We walked all the way to school in silence. It was weird. I was eager to get there, maybe because of Literature Club. I needed to talk to Monika.

     "C'mon Yuri, it's time for class."
I looked down in relief we were there.

     "Okay."

   ✏Time Skip to the end of the day✏

     "Sayori, give it back!!" Natsuki whines. "Now now now!"

     "Nuh-uh." Sayori said. She was standing high on a desk, holding Natsuki's notebook up in the air.

     "Sayori! Give it back already for my sanity's sake!" Monika yelled, hands on hips. The room fell silent, and Sayori glumly gave it back, and jumped down.

     I sorta thought it was strange how everyone just obeyed Monika, like she was going to eviscerate us on spot if we didn't. Re-reading my spot in my book, I dog-eared the page and closed it.

     "So, what are we doing today? Normal Literature Club things?" I asked. Monika smiled.

     "Today, we will be writing drafts for books that we will publish and let one another read them! But it has to be romance." My heart dropped. Oh, jeez....

     I can write a poem and share it, but not share a whole book....  "Sure." I said. "Sounds fun."

     "I have some paper in the back. Yuri, could you get it for me?" Monika asked sweetly. I nodded and speed- walked to the back. Searching,  I looked in every crease, nook, and cranny. No paper.

     I guess Monika wanted to know what was taking so long, so she came back there. "Need help?" She asked.
Then, without my answer, she took my hand softly, and placed it on the paper, by the box I was looking in.

     "O-oh. Thank you" I said, still trying to be polite.

     "No problem." She smiled and walked away, and sat at the teachers desk. I swiftly took the stack and put in the front of the classroom. Natsuki and Sayori looked confused, then made room for me at the table.

     "I'm... going to make tea." I said, still embarrassed.

     "Then I'll get my cupcakes by my bag." Natsuki said, getting up and grabbing a tray, wrapped in foil securely by her bag.

     Making tea helped calm me down. I   quickly gave Monika hers, while Natsuki handed out vanilla cupcakes.

     Finally done giving out tea, I sat down with my pencil and paper. As I only got the title "Everything for a Girl" , Sayori decided to bring up the moment.

     "So, spill the tea. Not the actual tea, but what happened whenever Monika went to help you." She said slyly. Natsuki leaned in, still writing.

    I sat in silence for a moment. "Nothing important." I said, and wrote my first sentence,

     Waking up was a pain today.