Saving water.

* Addie's P.O.V.*

I tried to restrain a giggle from escaping my lips.

Jason's hard-on was perked right up onto my bum, it was kind of flattering though, how I could put him in that frenzy or state of mind.

I felt him slightly moving his hips, trying to be discreet, but I know what he's doing.

He's trying to jerk himself off on me.

Deciding to let him finish himself off I closed my eyes and let out a light snore, trying to make him think I fell asleep.

"Mmmh" he moaned lightly, clearly reaching his peak as he had stopped and took deep heavy, but quiet, breaths.

"Oh shit." He whispered, peeling himself away from the bed and into the bathroom, most likely to either take a cold shower or clean himself off, if you know what I mean.

I opened my eyes and turned back to the movie.

Just as the end credits were rolling, the bathroom door was opened and shut quietly, Jason tiptoed lightly, facing the bathroom door still, most likely thinking he wouldn't wake me up.

"You good now?" I teased. He muttered profanities under his breath before turning to face me, his cheeks a rosey pink.

"Um, about that..." He trailed off, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Don't worry jase, it's cute I have that affect on you." I giggled. He nodded his head, still looking uncomfortable. "Can we cuddle now?"

He nodded and smiled before walking up to the bed and sitting on my left. He wrapped an arm around my waist and the other on my arm. He began to leave little butterfly kisses along my shoulder blade.

"Jason unless you want to have to take another cold shower, you should probably stop." I breathed out, closing my eyes in pure ecstasy.

"Um, baby, what if we shower together than?" He asked, continuing to kiss any patch of skin he could find on my body.

"Okay." I agreed. He removed his lips from my arm and looked up at me, pure excitement gleaming in his eyes. I giggled and nodded my head.

"Are you for real?" He asked, a smile curling itself upon his lips. I nodded and bit my lip.

"Well let's go!" He cheered, clearly enthused. Like a boy in a candy shop.

"Eager much?" I teased, standing up as he was already almost to the bathroom door.

"Hell yes. Now come get yourself naked." He demanded playfully.

I hummed ,lightly taping my chin as if I was contemplating my thoughts.

"Baby." He groaned. I giggled and smiled before skipping up to him and pecking his lips.

"Let's go."

.

"Baby, can you wash my hair for me?" Jason asked sweetly , holding the conditioner bottle in his hand. I nodded and took it from his hand.

I squirted a dollop into the palm of my hand before pulling his head to face down so I could reach the top of his head. He leaned his head onto my bare chest so his forehead was nuzzled between my breasts. Oh boy.

I began running my hands through his hair making suds from the conditioner mixing with the water. He let out a groan as I let my nails slightly scratch his scalp.

"That feels so good." He moaned.

Once I finished massaging his scalp, I lightly pulled his head out from the valley of my chest, he still kept his eyes closed.

"Jase, stand under the water to get the conditioner out." I cooed. He opened his eyes and leaned in, pecking my lips.

"Okay, that felt really good though. How can I repay you?" He smirked, standing under the steaming water, washing out the suds.

"You don't have to do anything for me." I giggled.

He came out from the water stream and roughly grabbed my waist, pulling me into his chest.

I could feel his aroused member pressed firmly up against my thigh.

"How about something pleasurable for both of us?"

•••chapter end notes•••

Oh god, I suck! I know!

I'm so soooo sorry for never updating!

But I was at the beach for the weekend then school occupied me and Monday I'm going to six flags!

I promise to update this again maybe tomorrow if a lot of people comment.

So , thoughts on the chapter?

p.s.

I've decided this story will not have a sequel.

Idk it just doesn't seem worth continuing once this is over and done with, that doesn't mean that this is ending soon because it's definitely not even close to the end!

Bye for now:)