best man

*Jason's P.O.V.*

"So, will you go out on date with me?" i asked nervously shoving my hands into my pants pockets.

"Of course ill go on a date with you jase" she smiled.

"Really?" i asked smiling wide.

"No." she said in a serious tone making me stop walking. She burst out laughing and put a hand on my shoulder. "Im just kidding. Id love to go." she said sincerely.

I laughed too and we both continued to walk until we reached the parking lot.

"Let me see your phone." she said sticking her hand out once we reached her white range rover.

I retrieved my phone from my back pocket and placed it in her hand.

She started typeing something on it until she locked it and placed it back into my palm.

"I texted my self so i have your number, ill text you my adress . The movie starts around 8 so we should leave at 7:30." she said unlocking her car.

"Okay, ill pick you up though, seems more male." i chuckled.

She giggled and kissed my cheek erupting the sparks that for so long, have been dull. And my heart felt like the black coak was shimmied off, like i could feel again. Love again.

"Bye jason." she giggled before getting in her car and driving off.

"Bye." i said to myself before doing a half walk and half happy dance- skip to my car.

Thank god no one is here anymore because i certainly look like a gay boy doing this.

-

-

-

"Well hello Mr. Mccann , how are you on this fine evening?" My brother asked smiled as he sat down next to me on the couch. I switched off the T.V. and faced him.

"Who are you, and what have you done with my brother?" i asked sorta sarcasticly, most of the time Alex is grump or moody, like a preganant woman.

"Ha ha ha so fvcking funny." he replied bluntly, but started to smile again. "Guess what i did today?" he asked eagerly.

"I dont know? Finally got some pussy?" i asked rolling my eyes.

"No dumb ass. I have a girlfriend anyways." he said rolling his eyes as well. "Actually i dont have a girlfriend anymore, i have a fiance!" he cheered.

I smiled and patted his back.

"Congrats man!" I really am happy him and Victoria, his now fiance, are getting married. Theyre perfect for each other, and never in my enitre life have i seen my brother as happy as he is with her.

"So , Jason, will you be my best man?" he asked nervously.

"Of course, i mean what are brothers for?" i asked smiling.

"Its next month, meaning you gotta find a date." he laughed. I gave him a weird look.

"um, Addie?" i said like it was obvious. He stopped laughing and rose one of his eyebrows.

"Your still hung up on her? Have you ever even spoken to her?" he asked teasingly.

"Shut the fvck up." i scolder slightly embarassed. "Im going to the movies with her and some of her friends tonight."

"Oh, so its a group date? Aw my lil bro is growing up" he said pretending to wipe a tear.

"Shut up. Its not a date, im taking her out on a date next week though. And i offerred to take her to New York to visit a 'friend' of mine. " i sighed roughly running my hand through my tussled hair.

"But, you dont have any one to visit in New York. At least not someone you can introdce Addie too." he said confused.

"Exactly. She has a thing for New York and i said i went to a school there before i transferred here." i said.

"Well, i could get Derek to go there and rent a place when you guys go out there. When are you going, by the way?" he asked.

"Spring break. So next week." i said.

"I'll tell Derek then." he said standing up , he patted my back twice before leaving the room.

I stood up as well and made my way to my room to get ready to go pick up Addie for the movies.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note!

Sorry bout the short chapter. but i think im going to start making the chapters shorter so theres more of them.

That means more updates though:)

P.S. sorry bout mistakes in speeling but i did this without reviewing it

5 + comments

5+votes