Movie night

*Jasons P.O.V*

I pulled up to the house i new by heart. Addies.

After hopping out of the car i jogged up the the grand door and rang the bell. Its strange not just letting myself in and actually being welcomed in.

I nervously fiddled with my hands and shoved them into my jean pockets.

Nearly two minutes of standing there like a nervous wreck, Addie's older brother, Trevor, opened the door. I was surprised because he attends a college all the way in London, which is a long travel.

"Hey, im here to pick up Addie. Im Jason." i greeted. He looked me up and down before letting me in.

"Trevor." he said sticking his hand out for me to shake, which, obviously, i did.

"I dont think Addie is up to going out tonight, she's been in her room crying for the past couple hours, i dont know what happened but it was something with out parents." he sighed sounding concerned. A frown etched itself onto my face.

"Can i see her?" i asked frantically. I need to make sure she is okay, and i didnt do anything that upset her.

"Uh, i guess so. Just leave the door open." he said before walking to the living room.

I sprinted up the stairs and towards her room before i lightly opened the door and walked in, making sure to keep the door open.

" Addie" i breathhed out feeling my heart sink.

She had her face stuffed into her favorite fluffy light pink pillow , with tissues sprawled out everywhere on the floor.

"J-jase?" she croaked looking up from her pillow.

There where dark circles under her puffy red eyes and the tip of her cute little button nose was red as well.

"Whats wrong , princess?" i asked walking infront of her and kneeling next to her bed so i was the same height as her.

"M-my mom, s-she " she couldnt finish her sentence because her sobbs were taking up most of her energy. I gently pulled her into my chest , and she wrapped her arms around my neck with her head nuzzled into the crook of my neck.

"Shh. Shh. Its okay angle, im here . " i cooed brushing my hands through her silky smoothe hair.

After around ten minutes of me holding her , her breathes became steady and her crying stopped . I stood up, still holding her, and placed her on her bed, i pulled the covers up so she wouldnt be cold than left a kiss on her forehead.

I let my lips linger there for a second, enjoying the sensation of sparks i felt course through my body just by making contact with her.

"Goodnight princess." i whispered before standing up and turning around so i could leave.

Just as i was about to walk, i felt a hand grab my wrist and turn me back around.

"please dont go." she pleaded, sounding weak and vulnerable. I smiled slightly at the fact that she didnt want me to leave. "I need a teddy bear." she pouted making me chuckled slightly. I nodded , took my shoes off , and reluctantly climbed into bed with her.

Her brother was right down stairs , and if he came up i didnt want to make the wrong impression.

Sure, i might be a criminal, but i still need her family to approve of me so we can have a relationship.

Once i was under her bed spread she turned her head so i was laying on my chest, adn she wrapped her arms around my torso. I wrapped my arms around her petite figure, and watched as she fell into a deep slumber.

I just sat there, playing with her hair and admiring her features.

Even when she slept she managed to be the most beautiful person i have ever laid eyes on.

For what felt like minutes, ended up being hours because i soon started ot see the sun peeking through a crack in her curtains.

Addie started mummbling stuff and became restless in her sleep.

I shook her, in hopes of waking her up, before she started crying in her sleep considering her lips were quivering and her eye brows were furrowed. Both the tell-tale sighs that she was upset and about to cry.

"Jase?" she asked confused after she woke up. She balled her hands up into fists and used them to wipe her eyes. She looked so innocent.

"Im here princess." i said stroking her hair.

"Thank you" she mummbled kissing my cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE!!:)

i updated agaaaaaain:)

Lol sorry for the short chapter.

5+ votes

5+comments