"He been comin home late, Stay on his fuckin phone, Ignoring the girls lately, being mad disrespectful, and on top of that ain't giving me no type of dick,"

"Ight well being a nigga and knowing what niggas do maybe he working or some shit,"

"Nah cause I know the difference between his work and his hoes, I know that he pay more attention to one than the other, and he don't pay attention to his work this much,"

"Well if you know why you ain't doing shit?"

"I don't know who it is and if he is ch-" A lump came in my throat and tears started rolling down my eyes. 

"I know it's hard to admit to yourself that someone you love so much, someone you sacrificed everything and everyone for is doing you dirty but....  you gotta if you wanna heal from it," He said.

"If.... He is cheating I um, I have to... Know who she is...." I barely could speak because it meant if my husband that I live and die for is cheating on me. I would lose my mind, I love him too much the pain would be too deep for me. It would mean he was cheating when I was in the hospital and I couldn't take that.

"Ro you my best friend and I wanna see you happy but if he doing yo dirty.... Is he worth the pain?"

Chris 

"Ight when you get this message call me back Jorden,"

Jorden been being real sneaky and I ain't with the cheating shit. I hear music on my driveaway and go to my window.

Is she for keeps / Somebody tell me is she? (Is she for keepss)

I see Ryan hop out her car and Prince trying to control her. She beat the fuck out my door and I open it.

"You pay my bills?"

"No but Chri-"

"You a Opp?"

"No but-"

"Then who the fuck are you to bang on my muthafuckin door?"

"CHRIS!"

"TARZAN!"

She sucked her teeth and pushed through my door yelling and ranting. Meanwhile Prince just shaking his head. I'm confused as fuck so I speak up.

"What the fuck going on?"

"Well uh-" Prince was interrupted by the she devil herself.

"Jorden cheating on you with Lucas and the only reason Lucas still giving her attention is because he don't wanna lose Royalty," Ryan said.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to beat the fuck out of Lucas and also beat the fuck out of Jorden. Then a plan popped into my head.

"Act like we don't know but first we gotta tell Ro,"

"Nigga what?" Ryan said giving me the most the fuck look ever.

"Act like we don't know,"

"I got that part fuck you mean tell Royalty?"

"Well she gone need to be apart of this plan, since thses 2 muthafuckas think shit sweet we gone let them think shit sweet," I said.

"I'on think we should tell her," Prince said.

"She'll kill for her nigga...... and then kill her nigga," Ryan said

"Foreal," Prince said.

"We gotta tell her, she know about it halfway anyway,"

"How?" Prince asked.

"She been sayin' how she think he cheatin and how she just need proof and shit,"

"Oh well we'l have to tell her together," Ryan said.

"Yeah away from him,Jorden, and the kids because shit gone get real ugly real quick and I'on feel like cleaning up  bodies," Prince said.

"Foreal bitch a full blown assassin,"  I said.

"Deadass, whatchu gone do with Jorden?" Prince asked.

"Keep letting her think shit sweet for awhile," I said and then see Ryan in my kitchen.

"Prince what I tell you about yo monkey man, control that muthafucka!"

"Shut up hoe!" Ryan said flicking me off.

Lucas

"Why won't you just leave her!" Jorden screamed. This bitch won't let me be she so fucking clingy and creepy. She threw a plate at my head and of course I dodge that shit but I'm tired of this bullshit.

I grab her by her neck and push her to the wall and start choking her. I punch her in her shit for everything she fucked up. My friendships, My marriage, My family, My life.

"STOP!" She screamed. I let her go and put on my shoes.

"You weren't supposed to leave marks!" She screamed.

"You weren't supposed to be a hoe," I shrug and walked out the hotel room. I'm tired of this lil bitch and everything she putting me through.

I drove to my house without Ro or the girls there for the 3rd time this week.

I'm in love with her but if I love her I gotta tell her what the fuck been happening just can't tell her right now

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Snake ass bitches, Cheating ass niggas,Real friendships .................THEN THERE'S TUPAC BEING THE FINE ASS NIGGA IS