The dream

Chapter 5 The dream

I wake up I look around .Ben. He is holding my hand and my head lays in his lap. With his other hand he strokes my head. I wish I could stay in this position for ever.

„What happened?"

B:" I heard you screaming so I ran to you and saw you having a Nightmare so I guessed it's best if  I would just sit next to you instead of waking you. I hope you don't mind."

„No I don't... Thank you." I thought they were over. Well at least I hoped.

B:"Do you have them often?"

„Yes everyday except yesterday. Do you have them?" I don't know why just told him that but I feel safe with him. Also with Finn and Poe but with him it's different he gives me more. I don't know what but I enjoy it.

B:"Yes I do also everyday except yesterday and well today."

„Do you mind if I sleep with you today?" WHY did I suggest that I have to start thinking and stop talking. Man why am I not afraid of saying stuff to him?

B:"No I don't maybe we could both sleep better."

All of the sudden he picks me up and walks me bride style to the Bed

„You know that I can walk."

B:"I do but why should I let you walk."

He crawls into the Bed and we look into each others eyes. Damn he is so pretty.

BENS P.O.V.

She is so pretty. Her hazel eyes are so pretty and her face I wish I could just kiss her.

She turns around and moves a little closer to me. I put my arm around her waist. It feels good. Really good.

R:"Good Night."

„good night beauty." I kissed her head and she was already asleep did she heard what I said to her?

I doze off in just 1 minute.

The next morning:

I wake up and she is gone where is she?? I start panicking what if somebody took her. I sense a smell it smells like pancakes. I haven't had those in Years. I open the door to see Rey in the kitchen. Preparing breakfast! She made some Pancakes with coffee and hot chocolate and scrambled eggs. It looks really good. She still hasn't noticed me.

„Good morning"

R:"Good morning.Come sit down I made us some breakfast."

„Thank you it smells amazing." I sit down with a stool for the kitchen island and look at Rey who is sitting next to me.She is Still beautiful. I just have the desire to kiss her so bad.

R:"We have to talk about what we are going to do today."

„Yeah so em when are the others coming back?"

REYS P.O.V.

„I'm going to hear back from them in 5 days so about 5 days or longer. So what do you want to do today ?"

B:"I don't know. EM Training?"

„Okay sure should we watch a movie afterwards?"

B:"Yeah that would be great." His smiles just makes me wanna melt away he is so good-looking.

„Okay you eat up I will get ready and then we can go to train." I go back to the bedroom take my training cloths put them on brush my hair and put it in my 3 signature buns. And walk out again.

„Are you ready?"

B:"Yeah lets go."

I take the door keys and head out even tho I have a code for my door incase it won't work I'm still going to take it. I head out Ben closes the door and we start walking to the training room which is located on floor 30.

BENS P.O.V.

We enter the training room and it's really large and has a lot of light. The first order has only training rooms with almost no light.

R:"Here." she handels me a lightsaber?

„Don't worry they are not real if I touch you with it nothing is going to happen just a little shock."

„Oh okay" And she ignites her and starts attacking me. I turn my on it's green it isn't really special. But this will have to do. She swings at me I swing back. It goes back and forth and then she stabs me and I fall onto the ground with my Face up front.

R:"BEN!"