Home sweet home.

Chapter 4 Home sweet home.

REYS P.O.V.

As we walk back to my apartment we don't speak a word. I'm rethinking this whole idea why was I so stupid why do I never think. I wonder what he thinks. Should I read his mind? No that would be rude but maybe he won't realize or maybe Urgh just do it Rey.

I'm finally with her now I can finally tell the truth.

OMG I hope he didn't realize I just heard that. Oh no man why did had to do this why. why. WHY? Okay stay calm everything is okay. Wait a second he can finally tell the truth. What truth should I listen again no it's enough. Finallyyy we are here.

"Here we are."

BENS P.O.V.

I look around it's a large skyscraper it's a very impressive architecture.

"It looks great"

R:"Thanks. I really like it here."

We enter the building she types some kind of password into the screen next to the door.

We enter the elevator and she presses the button to the last floor the 50th floor. I wonder why they have 50 floors when there aren't really a lot of them left. She exits the elevator and walks straight ahead we stop at the 3rd door it has number 1138. She opens the door and we go inside. Right when you some in there is a door straight ahead on the left there is the kitchen white with the logo of the Resistance. The kitchen island has an marble top. On the right there is a large living room with a sofa and a TV in front of it it's quite modern for a scavenger or a Jedi. But I like it. As I look out of the window I see that it's already dark outside. And I'm starting to get tired.

REYS P.O.V.

I see that he is getting tired.

"So Ben I'm quickly going to get ready. If you want you can sit down and watch some TV."

"I will be waiting" he says with a smirk/grin on his face.

As I walk into my room I hear that he turned on the TV. I'm taking my pjs into the bathroom take a quick shower get dressed and then I take my sheets which are black with a lot of stars on them and take the sheets for Ben and make his bed. His sheets have a big Resistance logo on it with the signature of Finn and Poe they gave it to me as an welcoming gift. I take my sheets head to the living room and put my sheets onto the sofa.

"Ben let me show you where you are going to sleep. Okay so here is the Bed on which you are going to sleep over there the door on the right the bath room and the left is my closet. There should be some clothes in your size. wait a second."

I quickly open the closet door and pull out a really large shirt and some sweat pants I always have some in here in case Finn forgot again to wash his Laundry and needs a new set of clothes.

B:" Thank you. But Rey where are you going to sleep?"

„On the Sofa"

B:" No I'm going to sleep on the Couch. You sleep in your Bed. Please"

„No you have to sleep there in case somebody just comes inside and sees you on the sofa that wouldn't be good. And I already changed the sheets so it doesn't matter.

B:"Fine."

I walk outside and close the door on my way out. I lay down onto the couch and doze right off.

I wake up in the middle of the night and it's 3am. Great good luck to me on sleeping again. I walk into the kitchen and get myself a glass of water I look to the bedroom door thinking what Ben is doing is he sleeping or awake? Abruptly the door opens and I see someone with a Darth Vader mask walking towards me. The person starts force choking me I start yelling for help but I can't. That something is chocking me to hard. I try yelling nothing comes out of my mouth what is happening. I start kicking the air and suddenly Ben is behind me He holds me and I...