"Oh, so you're scared? Well if you're scared of me Andrew... then you might as well leave now because you haven't seen anything yet." Silence followed, and Kate began again. "Well!?" Again, no response. "Stupid humans." Kate huffed before walking away, her anger increasing. I heard her footsteps come closer towards me on the otherside of the wall. I feared the worse, I feared that she would've found out that I was here. Fortunately, I thought to myself, the wind is in my favour - and not hers. Besides my fear, I continued to stay put. I didn't breathe or move, I covered my mouth with my hand tightly. The crouched position I was in was too painful to bear, so I had to reposition for my legs to survive the night.

I had to reposition didn't I?

The moment I shifted my foot, I heard Kate's voice demand an answer behind the wall. "WHO'S THERE?" As the final word flew out of her mouth, I leapt up from the air and began running for my life towards she shelter of the nearby woods. I heard, and felt, rapid gunfire - some shooting past my head just barely missing. Many gunshots landed on my body, some in my back and my arms but most importantly one landed directly in my kneecap. I was just by the edge of the woods when the bullets landed. My body flung forwards, and my mouth was filled with dirt. Immediately I spat it out; I now had two options.

1) Try again, try to run and end up being caught by her anyway - jeopardising the whole plan.

2) Lay there, accept defeat and surrender - jeopardising the whole plan.

No matter how much pain I was in, I wasn't ready to give up this new life I had just discovered. I at least had to try.

So I got back up, and limped the rest of the way towards the woods. The pain with each step increased as well as my fatigue. I limped as fast and for as long as I could, until I couldn't go further. My body caved in underneath itself, but I managed to land on my back this time rather than getting a face full of dirt. I stared up at the sky, proudly because I knew that I had done my best. The stars were coming out, behind the trees and shining brightly. My breath slowed, until I was inhaling heavily and exhaling heavily.

I heard footsteps approaching, and voices but I didn't have the energy to identify them. My energy was focused on breathing. As the voices got closer, I heard them repeat my name in panic. The first face I see is Scott, kneeling next to me and taking away the pain from my body. I then saw Lydia, looking around and making sure no one was following. I expected Peter to be there but he wasn't. The third and final person there was Stiles. Stiles was holding my head, stroking my hair and consoling me - telling me that it was going to be okay.

~ ~ ~

I woke up in somebody else's bedroom, alone. I smelt the room, and I could vaguely asociate it with Scott - but I wasn't sure. I tried to get up, but I felt restraints on my wrists and on my legs and over my entire body basically. "SCOOTT!" I yelled out. A few moments passed before he came dashing into the room, laughing at the sight of me. "Why am I tied up!?" I demand.

"It saves a job for later, plus it was easy when you were unconscious." Scott responds, so I stop trying to escape from the restraints. Scott turns away to leave the room but before he does he says this: "Also, someone wants to talk to you." I try to ask him who it'll be but he just continues walking, leaving me behind in silence. A few minutes pass, before Stiles comes in. I never had a chance to look at him properly until now. He has a small frame that hints at muscularity. His short brown hair lies gently against his skin, and his eyes are inviting and warm. He comes into the room and lingers next to me, looks up and down my restrained body without his facial expression changing, and sits on a seat next to the bed.

"You really don't remember me do you?" He asked rhetorically. I shook my head anyway, and his posture sunk into the chair. "You should remember me." He continues. "You really should."

"It's not my fault that I don't..." I begin, trailing off because I know it sounds pathetic.

"I know, I know. I shouldn't be angry at you but..." He looks at the wall, staring at nothing, lost in a world of nothingness. "But I am because we had something Derek, and, and I don't want to lose that." I look at him with slight confusion, because I didn't know I was even that way inclined.

"I, er-"

"Yeah I know, you're not like that anymore. I kind of realised whilst I was trapped in your bathroom whilst you and Kate, you know." He said gesturing with his hand and raising his eyebrows. My cheeks blushed a vivid pink, because I didn't know Stiles was there. And if he was there, it would have been awful for him to watch that.

"I never said that and I'm sorry, If I knew you were there-"

"Yeah you wouldn't have." He said cutting me off.

"So, er, what were we?" I asked him, wanting to find out more.

"I don't really know, we weren't official. But I loved, well love, you so..." That's what hit me hard. That's what set off an unbelievable pain in my gut. A pain, fueled by pure guilt because of what I had done to this boy that loved me. I had hurt him, not only physically in the bar but also psychologically by him watching me and Kate. I couldn't say anything, I didn't know what to say to make it better or to even start to apologise. I used silence to show him the guilt I felt. "I better go, but first-" He said before whacking me around the face. It hurt, that kid had seriously unexpected power behind him, which I deserved. He stared right at me and whispered an apology.

In response, I asked: "Aren't you going to kiss it better?" Stiles smiled, and came back over to me slowly planting a kiss on my cheek right where he hit it. I presented him with a smile too, and watched him walk away.

Stiles' POV:

"Do you think he'll be alright?" I asked Scott downstairs.

"Honestly? I don't know Stiles, but I hope he will."

"Yeah me too." Silence took over the living room downstairs, Lydia was sat warily on the sofa next to Peter and Stiles decided to flick the TV on. The time on the screen read 6:39. Derek would start reacting to the moon in a while.

"I'm gonna go upstairs again and ask him about last night - anyone else coming?" Scott asked.

"Yup. I can't stand just sitting around." Lydia responded. The two made their way upstairs leaving me alone with Peter. The biggest asshole in the supernatural kingdom.

Derek's POV:

"Why were you out last night Derek?" Scott asked me from his chair. He and Lydia had returned to me to find out about last night.

"I followed her." I responded.

"You weren't supposed to Derek! You could've ruined the plan for us!" Scott yelled.

"Shh Scott, at least he found something - right?" Lydia scolded.

"I found her, she was in one of the buildings with some other people."

"Who?"

"She was talking to some men that were scared of her on the full moon and her niece-"

"ALLISON?" Scott and Lydia both asked in sync.

"Yeah, why is that a problem-"

"STILES, PETER! GET IN HERE!" Scott orders.

"What? Who is this girl?" I try to question. Stiles and Peter barge through the door and look around in shock.

"Allison is helping Kate, according to Derek-" Lydia explains before being cut off by an input from Stiles.

"That's not possible! She wouldn't. How?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know, she can't be doing this willingly..." Scott panics.

"She just got her aunt back Scott." Peter chips in.

"Yeah but..." he trails off

"Guys." Lydia tries. "Guys!" She tries again. "GUYS!"

"What Lydia!?" Stiles asks violently.

"Derek said the men were scared of her." She replies, turning to Derek for him to help.

"Yeah, they wanted to restrain her on the full moon." Derek adds in.

"And if her men are scared of her..." Lydia goes on.

"Then you should be too." Kate finishes from the doorway.