"There's nothing to admit" he yelled back.

Kim walked over to us. "What the firetruck is going on with you too" she yelled at us.

I looked over at Logan, "if you don't tell her I will" I said. Logan remained quiet. "

"Okay look Logan lik-" but before I could finish my sentence Logan shoved me into the street and something driving real fast hit me.

Tina:

I have made a decision. I will no longer allow myself to be around ignorant people. I can't trust anyone these days.

Except Jake he's the only guy I can trust and haven't lost it yet. I was getting dressed. Today we were going on a date. That's right a date.

My outfit was ready all I had to do was finish straightening my hair. My mother yelled for me to come down stairs. I smiled I grabbed some money and walked down.

My mother was talking to Jake. "We don't have all the time in the world mother" I said. "What are you two doing again?" My father asked.

"Bowling" I said. My dad shook Jake hand, "have fun, but not too much fun" my dad said tightening his grip.

Jake hands cracked. "Yes sir" he said in pain. "Okay that's enough daddy" I said. He let go.

"Don't come home too late night now" I grabbed Jakes arm and we headed for the door.

***

"I'll go easy in you" Jake tease. I laughed and watched him bowl. He got up and bowled.

He knocked eight pins down. He bowled again and knocked down the other two.

"That my dear was a spare" He danced. I smiled and picked up my ball. I rolled it and got a strike.

Jake sucked his teeth. "Beginners luck" he said. I walked over to him I'm and grabbed his shirt.

"No, that my dear was a strike" I smiled at him. I leaned in to kiss him. I was scared at first but I kissed him anyway.

I don't know what me and Jake were but I know whatever it was I was more comfortable near him.

He smiled at me. "Another" he said. I smiled and kissed him again.

Jake went over and bowled. My phone began to ring. It was Kim calling.

Ugh, what the hell did she want! I ended the call and watched Jake bowl.

He got a strike. "Ha! finally" he said. I walked over and teased "yes finally" I repeated. Then music started playing.

Jake started doing a impressing of him playing a gutair.

I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm not oookkkaaaaaayyy" he sing. I shook my head. "You against rock music?" He asked.

"No, never listen to it actually" I confessed. "Well your going to dance to this song come" he said dancing near me.

"You really need to listen to me, cause I'm telling you the truth, I mean it I'm okay!! trust me" and then he kissed me on the cheek. I giggled "what the hell?" I asked.

"In the video the guy kisses the other band member on the cheek" after he says trust me" I laughed an started to dance with him.

I couldn't lie the song was really good but I don't think I could ever mention that I like a rock song.

"Aww, your slowly becoming a fan, aren't you" he laughed. I stopped dancing. "Pssh no! I'm just admiring the lyrics and beat" I said.

"You need to listen to the whole album, I tell the dj to play another song by them.

As he walked away. A unknown number called me. I was about to answer it but I ended the call again.

Another song came on. I listen to the lyrics. It sounded sad and sweet. Jake came over to me.

"Is this a love song?" I asked. He nodded. "I like it" I confessed.

"Yeah I love this one" he said. "So what is he saying?" I asked. He coughed "fan" he said.

"Noo!! Just curious who sings this depressing song anyway" I said. He laughed, "My Chemical Romance" he said.

That's when I paused. That's Danny favorite band. The shirt I wore the day I lost my virginity to him.

I shook my head. I need to get my mind off of Danny. I kissed Jake. He kissed me back.

I kissed him harder and harder until my head was completely gone from any memory of Danny.

My phone began to ring again. "You want to get that" Jake asked.

I sighed and walked over to my phone it was Kim, again!! I turned my phone on silent.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Wrong number" I lied.

After the bowling Jake decided to drive me home.

I got a text from Kim telling to me call her. I delete all the messages and put my phone down.

"Are are sure you okay you looked very annoyed" he said.

"I'm fine, put on that song by my chemical romance" I said.

He waited for a red light and put the song on. I nodded my head to the music.

My phone ringed again. I was really getting annoyed now, I picked up my phone and yelled "What!"

"Tina? You need to come quick" a male voice said. If I wasn't correct I think it was Logan.

"Logan how the hell did you get my number?!" I yelled. Jake turned down the music.

"That not important I called because of Danny" he said.

I sucked my teeth. "I'm hanging up" I said. "No!! Tina just listen damn it!" He yelled.

"Danny's hurt he was in an accident, we're at the hospital" Kim shouted. I couldn't move.

I was so hurt and the worst part was I didn't want to feel anything I wanted to be happy that he could possible be out my life but I couldn't I was the opposite of that.

"What hospital" I said looking at Jake. Jake tried to face me but he continue to look at the road.

"Okay I'm coming now" I said as I hung up. "Go to mercy hospital now" I said.

Jake made a U turn and continue to drive.

So many thoughts entered my head. Like the last thing I told him and how I completely shut him out.

Will I be able to face Danny without the awkwardness of dissing him.

We entered the hospital and Kim and Logan was sitting in the waiting room holding hands.

Kim noticed me and rushed over. She hugged me tight. "What the hell happened where is he?" I panicked.

"We have to wait here" Kim told me.

"We have to wait and see if he's going to make it" Kim said.

So many emotions were running through me. I couldn't even move.

Jake grabbed my hand and walked me to a chair.