Kim knocked over her bowl and try to climb over the table to straggle him. But I stopped her.

"Could you just listen and stop thinking like a pervert" she yelled. I grabbed Kim off the table  and told her to go upstairs.

She cursed again and walked upstairs. "You need to leave now!" I yelled at him. "It's not my fault she can't take a joke" he said.

"Why the hell do you keep torturing her, she's really cool, but you just get kicks at making her mad!" I yelled.

"Because! She.. I..." I stared at him waiting for a respond. "Forget it I'm leaving" he said.

Later that day I heard a knock on the door.

"What the hell are you doing here" I whispered as I closed the door behind me.

"I wanted to apologize to blondie" he said.

I shook my head "forget it! i'm not going to let you piss her off again" Logan sighed as he sat on the steps in front of Kim's house.

"I don't mean to be mean to her, it's just she started this whole thing" he mumbled.

"What are you talking about" I asked annoyed.

"When I first saw her something changed" he said.

"Like, I feel the need to have all her attention I wanted to be in her presence all the time, every time I saw you two so close I would get angry like I wanted to break something" he said.

Now it made sense, the way he would look at her, the way he rushed to sit in the front sit in her car that day, and how angry he was when we hugged or laughed together.

Logan liked Kim and this was a big deal for him because he never truly loved a girl.

Logan viewed girls like candy. He never stick to one Hersey bar he had to try the whole store. "You love her" I said.

Logan shook his head "no! I don't love, love is a word that hippies and married people use, I'm just confused feelings" he said.

I sighed "its called love" I said annoyed

"Look, just because you love Tina doesn't mean I have the same for Blondie" he said.

Kim opened the door and frowned.

"What the hell is he doing here?" She asked.

"You sure it's not love" I leaned in so he was only able to hear what I said.

Logan nodded, "positive" he said. I got up and walked over to Kim.

"Then this wouldn't bother you" I placed my hand around her neck and slowly kissed her.

Kim pulled away "Danny! what are you doing?" She shouted.

She walked over to her car. Now that I think about it maybe letting Kim in on the joke of would of been helpful.

I chased after her. "Wait hold on let me explain" I yelled.

"what the hell was that!" she yelled. I couldn't tell her that it Logan liked her, so what the hell was I going to do. "I wanted to see something" I explained.

"She looked confused but then walked to the car.

Logan ran over and shoved me. "What the hell was that!!"

"Proving a point" I yelled at him. "You didn't have to kiss her" he yelled. "Why? are you mad?" I teased.

He shrugged his shoulders, "what are you so scared of why cant you just admit it" I yelled at him.