Chapter 4) Glitz and no Glamour

Unedited, :) Bc I am a lazy potato that flies around rooms. Ok, until next time loves.

I woke up to 3 little idiots standing over my head. With water.

To sum that up, It didn't end well.

Let's just say three little idiots briefs are forever missing.

After throwing the briefs in the neighbors yard I happily walked down the stairs of my old home in my small town. It felt great to feel normal again.

"Hey mom," I pecked the small woman in front of me. "How's everything?"

"Bien." She rolled her tired eyes. "Go clean the kitchen. It's a mess. Those three immature men recked it."

I bursted out laughing. You see my mom only speaks Spanish. We'll that's how it was when I left. So her speaking English was hilarious.

"No, I'm not cleaning the kitchen make them do it ! I'm heading down to the park." I groaned, wiping away a few tears that escaped from laughing so hard.

"Pendejos uno, dos, y tres!" She yelled. Sadly only Romeo came down, and he's Italian. It was funny until my mom threw a pot at my head.

Once again today I woke up to three little idiots. That pot really had a kick in it.

"Oh this is so going on my Instagram, let me just get on the," Sebastian muttered laying down next to me with his phone on hand. "Floor with you."

In a blink of an eye the picture was snapped. My hair was scattered all over the wood floor, and my face was a mixture of disgust and fear.

And boom, my Instagram notifications went crazy. Annoying comments like "OMG. AHAHA. ILY SEB." And "Ew, She looks like she went to hell and back." Buzzed every second.

How much I hate Sebastian. This is going to be all over TMZ .

"I'm going to kill you once the room stops spinning." I growled at the idiot laying next to me.

"Would you kill me if I said I put that on my snapchat story right now?" Romeo said trying to catch his breath from laughing so hard.

"I'll knock the wind out of your lungs with my-" I was cut off short from my threat by Zeus.

"I just screenshot a hilarious moment from your snapchat story and posted it on my twitter, it's trending!" He laughed clapping Romeo on the back.

"What's next? Posting it on facebook?" I commented sarcastically. Already getting annoyed of this moment of the past.

Once those words came out my mouth the room went silent. Then a roar of laughter filled the peaceful silence.

"Facebook? You're funny, that's like saying myspace is coming back." Sebastian rushed out after rolling over me laughing.

The wind was pressed out of my lungs for a second.

"Sebastian! Romeo! Zeus! Shut up. Your names are too long. I'm giving you nicknames. You three annoy me."

They all looked at me with innocent eyes. Finally sobering up.

"Fine, that's cool, I don't mind." All of them muttered before Romeo and Alexander plopped down next to me and Sebastian.

"Sebastian your Seb, okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Zeus your nicknames well, It's staying Zeus."

"A bit basic don't you think?" He frowned .

"Hush up, Romeo your Rome." I grinned.

"All you did was take away an E." He pouted.

"I need to get out. You, you and you. Stay! I'll be back in whenever." I yelled looking down at my imaginary watch.

I took a step outside of the house and it felt like a dream. Nothing really changed, besides a few chopped down trees and fading paint from the houses.

As I walked closer the park just around the corner from my house I heard footsteps. I stopped and looked around, it can't be the paparazzi, they think I'm still in LA filming for this awful movie.

I continued to walk till I heard a twig snap from behind me. My heart beat picked up, and a thin layer of sweat cover my forehead.

I tried to power walk casually trying to get away from whom ever was behind me.

I'm the type of person to think of the worst even if the situation wasn't as bad as I made it seem.

Getting lost in my own crazy thoughts wasn't the best idea. One, I'm slowing down. Two, I don't hear foot steps anymore, and three I just realized I stopped walking.

As slowly as I could I turned my head to the left and saw Zeus standing behind me with the saddest eyes.

"Bridget," he came a little closer this time. "You're crying."

"No I'm-" My voice came out strained as I reached up and felt my wet cheeks.

Before I could even utter a word my head was pulled into Zeus chest, I would smell the woodsy sent that seemed to follow him everywhere.

"What's on your mind munchkin?" He waddled us to a park bench, and sat me on his lap.

"I missed home so much, I didn't miss it until I was gone." I hiccuped resting my head in his shoulder.

"I know, how about I tell you a story to cheer you up?" He whispered calmly into my hair, running slow circles on my back.

I nodded sniffling, anything at the moment would make me smile.

"Once upon a time, I new you threw out clothes out the window into the neighbors yard." He laughed softly.

"You deserved it , all of you did." I mumbled.

"I know, I'm glad your mom realized and bought us more." He pulled my chin up with his fingers and looked me in the eyes.

I gazed at the humorous look in his eyes as he raised his perfectly done eye brows.

"Race you to the swings, ready set go!" He stood up and dropped me on the grass as he dashed to the swing set.

"No fair!" I coughed as I started to run to the only free swing.

"Loser pushes the champ!" He ran faster than humanly possible.

Once he sat himself down comfortably, I began to push the beast.

After maybe an hour he got bored and hopped off the swing and I collapsed on the floor.

I was exhausted, more from the odd unreasonable topics Zeus talked about than the physical labor.

"C'mere," he smiled holding his hands out for me to grab.

I grunted as he lifted me and carried me like you would with a 5 year old.

It felt great to be carried, hugged and cared for. I crossed my legs for support, his hands placed under my bum and the other on my back. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed.

This is really all I need.

As he walked towards the route home I saw a noted taped to a tree branch from a baby tree, I swiped it before it was too late.

'Dear Bridget,

While you cry here , rain drops on flowers somewhere else to help them grow. I know you cried for a different reason love, remember stars can't shine without darkness. You bring color to my skies.

-Yours Truly'

Silent tears poured out of my eyes. He knew, I don't know who he is but he knows.

-----

What does he know that you guys dont? Find out next week. That's correct I'm starting to bring this story back to life. :)