Chapter 2) Damn Those Shorts

(A/N: Late update but um yea. I thought I finished this but turns out i didn't, so I had to finish the chapter. Sorry for the long wait. I get lazy sometimes. Well Happy reading guys. Also that's Zues on the side.Listen to the song on the side....It just reminded me of this chapter since you know she's going home and all. Just really listen to the lyrics. Okay bye loves. -Yours Truly) 

"Nope. Nope. It's not happening!" I protested.

"It's just a dare Bri Bear!" Tristan wined. If I weren't locked in the closet right now I'd definitely kick his ass. He just wants me to kiss that monster of a Greek God.

"I promise, it'll be quick. It's for the fans." Romeo soothed from the other side of the door.

"Fine," I sighed "I still hate you and your dumb band." A frown etched on his face.

"Why? What did I or my friend do to you?" Romeo's jaw clenched.

Wow he doesn't even remember. What a prick. I hate him even more for playing stupid. He cost me my friendship and she was all I had before I came to this idiotic state.

"Nothing." I laughed. "You guys are just dicks at times you know?" I forced a laughed trying to get out of the closet.

"Mmh. I'll find out. Just you wait." Romeos eyes were slits when I looked up at him.

I mentally scoffed. As if, no ones heard that story. That's how much it hurt you stupid, stupid child. Yet a smile still plastered on my face.

I ran and jumped on the bed and face planted in front of the camera. That hurt way more than it should. A small smile battled it's way on my lips. Everyone was laughing and I couldn't help but laugh too. It was one of those moment's you'd want to cherish forever. Like a new friendship blossoming. Except that's not going to happen. They're them and I'm me. It won't work out.

"Alright guys we'll do the stupid dare. I have a show in an hour and we," I looked out the tour bus window and saw a giant arena with people already lined against the walls with eager faces. "have to be inside the arena pretty soon." 

Romeo came close and cupped my face. I was dreading the moment when his lips were on mine. The idea seemed so right even though I wanted it to be wrong. I really wanted to hate kissing him but I couldn't. It an unspoken attraction that can't happen. 

Just as his lips were about to reach mine the door slammed open. Thank you whoever you are. I praise you. 

"Off the bus now ! We're late! You have to practice and get ready in less than an hour! Move. Your. Buts. Now!" Angeline screamed and walked out with a clip board in hand a phone balanced between her shoulder and ear. She has mad skills. 

"Ha! Got you guys! Well see you next week. Sorry for leading you guys on but it was a little prank me and Romeo played of smoothly." I winked at Romeo who looked at me with a poker face. 

I made my out -tro and hopped out of the room before anyone could say anything. It was like they were all frozen. Hell I would even be frozen if someone played me like a fool. It's okay if I do it to someone but if they do it back. Dead. Body in a river and never heard of again.

I stepped out of the tour bus and heard people screaming. Oh how I love my fans. I knew The Three Kings we're behind me but it didn't matter at the moment. I like to enjoy seeing all of my fans freak out when they see me. At least they care.

Once we were all settled in the Arena I changed into basket-ball shorts and a over sized sweat shirt. It was probably my cousin Colton's but for now its going to be what I'm practicing in. 

What felt like hours but was merely forty-five minutes of dancing, stretching and working out, our routine was perfect and was able to be preformed. The next part was what I was fearing the most. Make-up. It makes my head feel heavy.