John and Kaden Talk...

Kaden POV 

I was sitting on the couch, playing with Sky's Nephew when John sat down right next to me. 

I raised an eyebrow and scooted closer to the edge of the couch. 

He scooted closer and I jumped out of my seat 

"Whoa Dude!" I handed him his kid "I'm flattered and all but I just don't swing that way" 

"Oh please" he rolled his eyes as he bounced his son "If I swung that way, you would be the last person I would go for"

"They why were you so up in my business" I motioned to myself 

"Because," he looked at the porch, where the girls were talking and laughing with each other "I need your help" 

I raised an eyebrow

 "Oh this is too good" I smirked "The High and Mighty Jonathan O'Connor needs my help" 

He glared "Are you going to help me or not" 

"Maybe" I grinned "If you say please" 

"Forget it" he grumbled "I rather eat gorilla poo" 

"Seriously?" I raised an eyebrow "You rather eat sh..." 

He coughed loudly and nodded to his son 

"Uh...Sorry" I smiled sheepishly "But seriously, you rather eat gorilla poo than say please?"

"Yes" 

"It's just one little word" 

"I'm okay with saying the word" he grumbled "It's the person who I'm saying the word too makes me want to eat gorilla poo" 

"Fine" I called behind my shoulder as I walked to the kitchen "I guess you don't really need my help that much if you can't say one simple little word to me" 

"Fine" he said through clenched teeth "Will you help me?" 

I paused "What's the magic word?" 

"Please" he whispered 

"What was that?" 

"Please" he said a notch louder 

"Huh?" 

"Oh! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!" HE exclaimed "KADEN WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM!!"