Battle Tactics

Arthur struggled slightly as Alfred carried Arthur back towards his bedroom. "Alfred! Where are w-we going?" Arthur asked, realizing that he didn't want Alfred to drop him as he clung to the king. "Back to my room... I need a stress reliever." Alfred stated before quickening his pace.

Arthur tried to squirm away "A-alfred? I don't think I'm ready for this... we just met!" Alfred's face turned a bright red "That's not the room I meant..." He murmured while walking past the bedrooms. "O-oh..." Arthur whispered as he turned red with embarrassment.

"Then where are we going? I mean... it's already getting quite late..." Arthur asked while calling down and allowing himself to be carried. His mind was just starting to wonder... why did Alfred choose him. He was so confident in it too, and he was already trying to be flirty and romantic even though it was a governmental marriage.

"Sonewhere... like I said earlier, I call it my room" Alfred stated calmly while glancing down at Arthur through his glasses. Alfred had been thinking about this all morning while waiting for his queen to arrive. He couldn't wait to show Arthur his "room."

With a sudden stop, Alfred turned to a door on the right and set Arthur down. "Wait here..." He said before stepping inside the room and shutting the door behind him, leaving Arthur alone in the silent hall.

Arthur stared at the door for a moment before he got extremely bored. Alfred was taking way to long for his comfort. With a sighed he began quietly pacing back and forth down the hall, from a closet to a random room on the side opposite from the room Alfred was in.

After a few more minutes past, Arthur began to hear hushed voices and soft gasps. He stopped and turned to the closet with a confused face. Stepping forward, Arthur opened the door. His eyes instantly widened and his face turned red as two startled people stared at him. One was the Ace from earlier. The other, the joker from the meeting.

The Joker was on top of the Ace with his hands shoved up under the blue, spade uniform. "Erm... right..." The Ace began to speak as he smiled innocently "We were just... discussing..." "Battle tactics!" The Joker cut in. "In a closet?!" Arthur said with a "what the actual fuck" look on his face. "Do you not discuss battle tactics in closets?" Gilbert asked.

Matthew facepalmed so hard it might have fractured his skull "Um... we're in the middle of something..." He said like being in a closet with a random guy shoving his hands up your shirt was normal. "O-oh... um... ok?" Arthur said awkwardly as he backed away "Enjoy your... battle tactics..." He said as he shut the door. Unfortunately it didn't shut fast enough and Gilbert managed to get the final word "Oh he will~"

Arthur stared for another moment before going back to where he was originally supposed to stand. He stared straight at the door, trying to ignore the giggles and... questionable noises coming from the closet. Finally, after what seemed like years (It was only an hour), Alfred opened the door "Ok, Come in!" He said as Arthur sighed in relief and stepped in the room.

---

I'm sorry for the cringe, lol! This had to happen because, believe it or not, it will (might) be important later. This chapter kinda sucked, but the next one will be MUCH better. K... hope you enjoyed!

P.S. My cat loves you~